Former President Trump Thread

Wow, the reports they're getting must say they're gonna lose in a BIG WAY if they're panicking and trying to tamper with the election this much.

Wow, the reports they're getting must say they're gonna lose in a BIG WAY if they're panicking and trying to tamper with the election this much.
I have said it before, but don't stop looking at Texas. Texans are a proud bunch, and don't take kindly to tampering whether you are blue or red. The attempted suppression of Harris backfired, and we as a state have already surpassed our entire 2016 vote totals before Election Day. Who knows how much we will get added onto that in two days.

As people have said, most of the time it all depends on voter turnout, and the records being broken are showing that Democratic voters are not under the same malaise this year that they were with Hilary. It's all a good sign, but we can't get complacent. If you know someone that has yet to vote, make sure to get them motivated to do it Tuesday.

Also, as an update...

I have said it before, but don't stop looking at Texas. Texans are a proud bunch, and don't take kindly to tampering whether you are blue or red. The attempted suppression of Harris backfired, and we as a state have already surpassed our entire 2016 vote totals before Election Day. Who knows how much we will get added onto that in two days.

As people have said, most of the time it all depends on voter turnout, and the records being broken are showing that Democratic voters are not under the same malaise this year that they were with Hilary. It's all a good sign, but we can't get complacent. If you know someone that has yet to vote, make sure to get them motivated to do it Tuesday.

Also, as an update...

They are appealing it federally though, because this election needs to be an ever growing circus. In a perfect world, the federal court would throw it out, because these decisions should be left to states, but we'll see.

They are appealing it federally though, because this election needs to be an ever growing circus. In a perfect world, the federal court would throw it out, because these decisions should be left to states, but we'll see.
Yeah, that's what they say, when it benefits them.

Also, as an update...

Texas threatening to turn blue for the first time since NINETEEN SEVENTY SIX is insane and I think is my biggest sign of hope that Trump doesn't just lose but gets completely trounced. It's honestly the only way that, even with all the tampering and voter suppression, that the voting clearly shows a winner. It NEEDS to be a landslide. And even then, I guarantee Trump will say it was voter fraud or something.

New report confirms that Trump is planning to declare victory Tuesday night no matter what, and then fight tooth and nail to convince the country that anything to the contrary is fraud.

In other words, there is absolutely no scenario where he accepts losing, even in a clear Democrat landslide.

This is going to be an absolute shitshow.

This makes me think hard about some of the differences the right and the left see things.

For instance, when an event like a BLM protest devolves into a riot, usually because of police posturing, people on the left don't like it, but understand it's a boiling over point for the underrepresented. We would rather do all we can to give those people what they need so they don't feel forced into the position.

When a bunch of bozos chase and start boxing in a bus, even crashing into and driving someone off the road, the right see it as a patriotic act of protest, they think it's a good thing that people feared for their lives.

Speaking of lives, I notice much that people that lean more to the liberal side of things get pissed or passive aggressive when someone on the right starts talking shit, but most of them still have family that is on the right, like myself, that don't want to see them suffer more then anyone else, I just wish they would see the light. People that lean more on the conservative side only show compassion to a solid few, and then chant things like "The only good liberal is a dead liberal."

This is going to be a scary week. I might ask my wife to take down a few BLM support signs we put up just to protect our kids, just in case a roving band of boys just south of us decide to go hunting.

Last edited:
So, this is now the THIRD time people at Trump rallies have been left out in the cold.

I really want to believe at least a small percentage will wake up to what he's doing.

Honestly it makes me wonder, this type of negligence has to be intentional.

My only guess is he is either trying to secretly help himself lose (less likely but possible since it's always seemed like he never actually wanted the job), or he is testing just how terrible he can outright treat his supporters without losing their support. (Scary on what it could mean should he win)

Need to start making book on these, assuming anyone will give odds.

--Patrick
Someone suggested that Biden's team should have busses paid for and prepared ahead of time to help them out. But I strongly question whether these people would take help from Biden out of spite.

Someone suggested that Biden's team should have busses paid for and prepared ahead of time to help them out. But I strongly question whether these people would take help from Biden out of spite.
Sadly, it's too risky. They won't think "Trump left me out in the cold!" but will instead think "Biden hijacked the Trump buses!" It's sadly better, politically, to just let them suffer so they might have that little bit of annoyance in the back of their mind of Trump that might push them to just not vote tomorrow, rather then swoop in and make them form a whole new conspiracy that you caused the problem so that you could try fixing it.

Honestly it makes me wonder, this type of negligence has to be intentional.

My only guess is he is either trying to secretly help himself lose (less likely but possible since it's always seemed like he never actually wanted the job), or he is testing just how terrible he can outright treat his supporters without losing their support. (Scary on what it could mean should he win)
I think the campaign is most likely understaffed and trying to cram in as much as possible. Also, none of the places that he can hold these rallies at are built for crowds that big. There just isn’t the infrastructure to get them in and out. And he probably just doesn’t care. He just wants to see the crowds.

I think the campaign is most likely understaffed and trying to cram in as much as possible. Also, none of the places that he can hold these rallies at are built for crowds that big. There just isn’t the infrastructure to get them in and out. And he probably just doesn’t care. He just wants to see the crowds.
You got a point there. They have complained they are low on campaign money and then that whole "hacker" thing.

Though, honestly, and again kind of conspiracy here I admit so don't take it with anything more then a grain of salt, but considering how much support he still has for some reason, I can't really see him not having a decent amount of cash from donations. It almost feels like that money might be going somewhere else, like you know, getting "hacked" and taken to another country to be ready for someone that knows he is very likely to lose this time. Helps get around all that pesky election finance law.

Courtesy of John Oliver, a handy in-depth summary of all the ways Trump has failed specifically on coronavirus management, which Trump claims he gets an A+ on and is behind us:

As a follow up, Oliver details all the ways AG Bill Barr has already pushed his "one person executive" philosophy, and how dangerous he could be with another 4 years:

So yeah, I'm not going to sleep at all this week.

You got a point there. They have complained they are low on campaign money and then that whole "hacker" thing.

Though, honestly, and again kind of conspiracy here I admit so don't take it with anything more then a grain of salt, but considering how much support he still has for some reason, I can't really see him not having a decent amount of cash from donations. It almost feels like that money might be going somewhere else, like you know, getting "hacked" and taken to another country to be ready for someone that knows he is very likely to lose this time. Helps get around all that pesky election finance law.
I don’t think it’s an issue of money, other than like you said he’s probably funneling it somewhere else. It’s just like his administration, where the people qualified to do the job want nothing to do with him. So it’s just a cluster fuck of appearances with no real plan for the attendees.

Groups of armed men, all wearing similar clothing, driving in convoy with police protection?
Gosh, lucky that doesn't remind me of anything.

I'm really curious if the left in the USA will allow it to become an actual Civil War or just roll over and accept the de facto end of democracy.