The Random Crap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just chatted on facebook for about an hour with a girl who was clearly trying to sell a camshow. It's just one of those nights.

It was a lovely conversation until the last ten minutes when she started really pushing the show.

Cajungal

Staff member
So my mother gets this really kind of weird high-end catalog. On the same page they were selling a dildo that looking almost like a purple caterpillar and then some carbon inserts for underwear that hide the smell of farts.... A carbon odor neutralizer... like in a compost bin?! What on earth did she buy to make that catalog come to our home? Knowing mom, probably just a floppy summer hat or something. Still, sometimes I wonder if she's drops her somewhat prudish act when the children aren't around. Mom, you are such a mystery to me sometimes.

Vows of silence don't make sense to me. You have to say a vow, right?

Also, I'm having a bit of soda for really the first time in a few weeks and it's not tasting all that good. I think giving it up is going to be easier than I expected.

M

makare

So my mother gets this really kind of weird high-end catalog. On the same page they were selling a dildo that looking almost like a purple caterpillar and then some carbon inserts for underwear that hide the smell of farts.... A carbon odor neutralizer... like in a compost bin?! What on earth did she buy to make that catalog come to our home? Knowing mom, probably just a floppy summer hat or something. Still, sometimes I wonder if she's drops her somewhat prudish act when the children aren't around. Mom, you are such a mystery to me sometimes.
man i wish my mom had the decency to act prudish...

Status
Not open for further replies.