The newest clique in high school: "teenage werewolves"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teen Mummies, plz.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

TEEN FISHMEN :Leyla:

C

Cobra Star

That school is within driving and BURN THE FURRIES distance from me.

figmentPez

Staff member
Ha, reminds me of the forum I used to frequent. There was a guy on there who claimed to be a werewolf by genetic heritage. He said that lycanthropes weren't actually wolves or shapshifters, but an ethnic group that had gotten the reputation of being wolf-like. He was a little bit of a nutcase, and also claimed to know vampires (both those that drank blood, and those who drained life energy from people or even vegetables).

Teens wear outrageous clothes as a form of self (if slightly conforming) expression. News at 11.
I know, I know. I just thought it was funny and wanted to share, Mr. Buzzkill. :p

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

The mom makes a good point though, I mean he could be doing much worse things.
I thought that too. I'm glad she isn't freaking out about it and making the kid feel bad. In fact, that's probably the best way to help him grow out of it. Nothing kills teenage angst like parental acceptance and support.

W

Wasabi Poptart

Meh. I used to howl at the moon when I lived in the boonies. I was part of a "wolf pack", too, when I played W:tA. lol

North_Ranger

Staff member
Hee hee hee... sometimes people saying there's a bit of animal in each of us sounds to me like a chicken trying to say he's part falcon. Sorry, bub, lose the guns and cars and you're somebody's lunchmeat :D

Otherwise... meh, as long as they don't go around pissing on the carpet, go ahead.

That book made me want to scream, but not in terror.

"You stupid animals! Who gives a shit if he drains life from vegetables? He's a goddamn rabbit! He's going to eat them anyway!"

figmentPez

Staff member

"You stupid animals! Who gives a shit if he drains life from vegetables? He's a goddamn rabbit! He's going to eat them anyway!"
They were worried that the veggies would become undead and do something horrible. Don't you remember them staking the veggies with toothpicks?

They were worried that the veggies would become undead and do something horrible. Don't you remember them staking the veggies with toothpicks?[/QUOTE]

It was preemptive self-defense.

Necronic

Staff member
Teen Werewolves don't like Xbox 360! What freaks.
(NSFW, language)

omfg....do you think that's serious?

You know, past a certain point you don't get to look back on how you used to act and say "oh I was just going through a phase". When you cross that line you have to stick by your guns forever. This guy....this guy is soooo screwed.

Teen Werewolves don't like Xbox 360! What freaks.
(NSFW, language)

omfg....do you think that's serious?

You know, past a certain point you don't get to look back on how you used to act and say "oh I was just going through a phase". When you cross that line you have to stick by your guns forever. This guy....this guy is soooo screwed.[/QUOTE]

No, that guy wasn't serious. What he was, though, is a comedic genius. I laughed so hard.

"Now sasquatch can play halo 3!"

Ross

Staff member
"We're not a gang at all. Like, gangs are posers. They just want attention..."

Yeah, put a bushy tail on your ass and tell me you're not looking for attention. You're on the local news.

Also, where are the Michael J. Fox references?!? We're all thinking it, I'm just saying it.

EDIT: Took a better look at Ame's post. I'll go ahead and slap myself now.

For your enjoyment.

You know, I was in marching band in high school, so I have no ground to call anyone out on being dorks in high school.

That being said.

What a bunch of fucking dorks.

You know, I was in marching band in high school, so I have no ground to call anyone out on being dorks in high school.

That being said.

What a bunch of fucking dorks.
We all had dorky moments, I'm sure. But these guys really take it to a whole new level.

Status
Not open for further replies.