The LEGO Movie

First action movie in a long time where I didn't hear a wilhelm scream...
Ah ha, sir. AH HAAAAAA!

From IMDB:
WILHELM SCREAM: Wildstyle throws out a biker during the motorcycle chase scene.

For the record, even though I listened for it, I didn't catch it, either. But the fact that it is, indeed, in the movie and confirmed? Officially makes this movie PERFECT.

Dave

Staff member
Just saw it. Loved it! And my family and I were all surprised by the twist. It had not been spoiled for any of us!

Ah ha, sir. AH HAAAAAA!

From IMDB:
WILHELM SCREAM: Wildstyle throws out a biker during the motorcycle chase scene.

For the record, even though I listened for it, I didn't catch it, either. But the fact that it is, indeed, in the movie and confirmed? Officially makes this movie PERFECT.
I will confirm for you guys it's there, cause I definitely noticed it in theatre.

They also snuck in the dolphin sound that they used in every episode of Clone High.

My somewhat misdirected rage at the jackass that is Kutcher.

Here in the US, Clone High was shown on MTV. Usually on Sunday nights iirc around 10pm. The show was probably too smart for an MTV audience, and therefore languished with poor ratings. After airing 8 episodes, the show took a 2 week hiatus, after which was given a permanent vacation due to the fact that the time slot had been filled by some moronic excuse for entertainment. You might remember this show, a stupid, practical joke-on-celebrities piece of garbage hosted by Ashton Kutcher, called Punk'd. Admittedly, this type of show was right up the alley of the MTV demographic, and the rest is history.

Granted, it had no actual effect on the length of the show's run, as the full 13 episode season had been completed & aired in Canada over a year earlier - which I didn't find out until a couple of years later. But that doesn't mean that if the show hadn't been hugely popular in the US, that they wouldn't have commissioned more episodes.

Like I said, mostly just a case of "wrong place, wrong time" for Mr Kutcher. Oh that & the fact that he's a hack.

Yeah, I remember Clone High being really popular here in Canada, since it aired on Teletoon. Sadly, it had the same fate as another animated series that I personally enjoyed more: Undergrads. They both ended far before they should have.

Yeah, I remember Clone High being really popular here in Canada, since it aired on Teletoon. Sadly, it had the same fate as another animated series that I personally enjoyed more: Undergrads. They both ended far before they should have.
I loved Undergrads! I saw it on Teletoon when I was in Ottawa for the International Animation Festival! I would stay up just to catch it. I also tried to find it when I went back home, but no luck. :(

They should have played Clone High and Undergrads back-to-back.

Here in the US, Clone High was shown on MTV. Usually on Sunday nights iirc around 10pm. The show was probably too smart for an MTV audience, and therefore languished with poor ratings. After airing 8 episodes, the show took a 2 week hiatus, after which was given a permanent vacation due to the fact that the time slot had been filled by some moronic excuse for entertainment. You might remember this show, a stupid, practical joke-on-celebrities piece of garbage hosted by Ashton Kutcher, called Punk'd. Admittedly, this type of show was right up the alley of the MTV demographic, and the rest is history.
Admittedly, things weren't helped by the protests in India over the portrayal of Ghandi as a sex maniac party guy.

I loved Undergrads! I saw it on Teletoon when I was in Ottawa for the International Animation Festival! I would stay up just to catch it. I also tried to find it when I went back home, but no luck. :(

They should have played Clone High and Undergrads back-to-back.
I think - think - they usually did. Could be wrong.[DOUBLEPOST=1394462571,1394462498][/DOUBLEPOST]
Admittedly, things weren't helped by the protests in India over the portrayal of Ghandi as a sex maniac party guy.

Well I'm a bit late to the party, but I finally saw this. Unsurprisingly, I loved it.

It was funny, when we were watching, I asked my fiancee (who had already seen it) if President Business was Will Ferrell and she immediately said yes. I thought it was a bit weird that she was so confident since she isn't normally the type to look up which actors voiced characters. Obviously, I figured out why she was so confident.