The Jay Show - The Search of A Sidekick

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been mentioned several times that I may or may not need a Sidekick to participate during the interviews... especially the voice onces... where sometimes, 3 voices at certain moment can bring a lot more to the table than just 2.

I've read some people being interested.... but this is no cake and dance, there is effort... there is time invested.... there is blood and sweat... and of course... there are sexual favors to perform..

But in the end... when the interview is all said and done and you post it for the enjoyment of either the meager few or the masses of the mundane, you'll feel nothing but.... triumph...

Johnny Carson had Ed McMahon, Conan has Andy.... Jay will have whom?

Do you have what it takes?

The doors.... to this opportunity... is open.

OSSE5.gif

I vote for everyone.
Oh man! Oh man! I love everyone! Do you remember that one thing they hosted?! It was awesome! Put me down for one vote for everyone.

Actually, to extend that idea, I think the previous interviewee should be the co-host for the next interview. Interviewception!

Actually, to extend that idea, I think the previous interviewee should be the co-host for the next interview. Interviewception!
I was thinking something similar but it'll be much more difficult to plan interviews to include Jay as a constant and two rotating guests.

Something to consider of course, but it could become a scheduling nightmare.

As much as I like Dave, my question is.... will we have chemistry?

I do like the idea of "past interviewee" takes part in the next chat... but that can be pretty hectic scheduling wise.

SWTOR is coming about after all.

Dude, seriously. I can do this...I can be the yin to your yang. The cute, innocent person to your filthy perversion.

Also, I can understand the French-Canadian accent with a 98% success rate after being told off them several times while working at Circle K.

Status
Not open for further replies.