The "I'm Drunk/High/Wasted" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bubble181 said:
Well, I'm not Calleja or JCM. I can't actually manage to do anything succesfull there.
Just go in there.

"Heey, ladieeees..." :smug: Open your arms, look like that, and they'll all be over you.

They're drunk, they don't care.

Yeah, I don't tihnk they were *that* drunk.

I mean, slightly seriously, how would you go about that? At a party, going to talk to an unknown girl, I can somehow see. In this sort of café, going up to a group of 10 unknown girls and somehow starting a conversation? I just don't see how you could possibly do that without looking like a complete idiot.

That would make you look like you need a hooker and are trying to find out which one of them is cheazp enough to go down for a drink. Which, at the prices there, oisn't even cheap :-P

Well, I suppose if your opening line is "I got some free drinks for whoever will go down on me", they may think that. Other wise they may consider it the universal way to break the ice and strike up a conversation.

Best way is to order a bottle, preferably vodka (ladies usually love vodka), have a drink yourself so it's open, and then walk up to them and say "my friends left me with an almost full bottle, would you guys want some? I can't finish it on my own!"

Very soon I will be over-medicating (yeah I do that on purpose now and again, sue me) and playing WoW with Mr. ZenMonkey. Happy Fourth! :D

ZenMonkey said:
Very soon I will be over-medicating (yeah I do that on purpose now and again, sue me) and playing WoW with Mr. ZenMonkey. Happy Fourth! :D
Duuuudee... Those spells are like soo faaast...

L

Le Quack

Very soon I will be getting a bag and smoking by myself while loathing in my self pity.

So I went to the local military watering hole and managed to drink form 4:40pm to 1030Pm and I had an off duty bartender make out with me! Onec again I am awesome!

Happy fourth everyone! I got drunk tonight, and I'll get drunk tomorrow night....what can I say, I just love my country ;)

Bubble181 said:
Care to join me? I can be your wingman, or vice versa, as is needed. You know where it is, apparently :-P
Bullshit, you can be mine. [/obligatory Top Gun reference]

I have no idea where it is, but when I'm in Brussels you can show me around.

I got drunk on a mix, it tasted like a cooler, and had five different types of alcohol in it. Then I went skinny dipping to two very lovely women. Life is good my friends, life is good.

Now I'm currently trying to become the Kwisatz Haderach, I will imbibe enough alcohol that my blood, and body becomes one with the drink, or I shall perish. Wish me luck, people.

R

Roxxoredizorz

I am SOOOOOO drunk right now. My bro was having a kegger at his new house, and I was the only one to finish the requirements of drink about 10 drinks. Yes you might think that I am not, with my good typing and all, but for some reason my mind functions perfectly normal drunk.

DRUUNK!

I had beer.

Beer is good.

CHEAP beer is good.

Cheap beer on TAP is good.

Mm, beer.

Yes.

Have I mentioned beer? BEER.

Why no typos? THis is wierd. Wait, there we go.

BEER!

And Latin kareoke.

Oh gods...

I just admitted to online dating...

...stupid beer.

....Friend of mine just said "I'm not ADD, I'm---SQUIRRLE!"

I've become LeQuack.

Beer is not all it's LeQuack'd up to be?

BEER!

D

Dunny

Oh gods...

And this, my friends, is why beer and the internet should never meet.

DRUUNK!

For fuck's sakes, keep it in the drunk/high thread please. There's no need to slobber all over the forum like this.

Bump for TNG, so he can contain his shenanigans in one thread.

EDIT: Wow, I can't believe we let this one fall so far down on the forum.

Who the fuck gets drunk and then goes online?

Seriously?

Aren't any of you usually with friends when you get hammered?

Status
Not open for further replies.