The "I Just Exercised" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 30 + degrees today, so I went running!! Hnnn, I just...love it so much. I pushed myself harder than I probably should've, I feel a little ill right now. But, it was worth. I just hadn't gone in so long, I just got too excited - ran like a gazelle.

I started 'myfitnesspal' and it's kind of fun! I didn't realize how many calories I burned while running and it's awesome to see. Wweeeee, progress!!!

another morning with the weights, boy are my muscles sore, although it seems that I am gaining actual muscle mass, so I guess thats good. I dont really care if I have tone or anything, I just want to get some exercise and possibly get stronger. Bones is a crazy guy, I know! :3

Dave

Staff member
Swimming is the best Cardio / calorie burning exercise out there and there is little to no impact on joints. I have been a swimmer my whole life and definitely recommend it to anyone looking to shape up.
If you are a bot I have to compliment the programmer.

Cajungal

Staff member
I've been focusing on yoga. I've been stressed out lately, and it seems to be helping. I don't feel like I've lost weight, but maybe I'm carrying myself better, because these work pants aren't slightly snug for the first time in months.

I've been focusing on yoga. I've been stressed out lately, and it seems to be helping. I don't feel like I've lost weight, but maybe I'm carrying myself better, because these work pants aren't slightly snug for the first time in months.
Yoga seems to fix unexpected things. I don't have lower back pain anymore. I don't know if I believe all of out-there medical claims, but yoga does help some physical issues.

After falling off the wagon for a few weeks (got sick, then had St. Pat's, then was still sick), I went back to the gym yesterday... my gains have gone (Squat 235, bench 165, deadlift 275), but I did decently...

Aaaaand my body is letting me know that I missed a couple weeks. Owieowieowie....

Nothing can stop me now. Nothing.

It's spring and above 40 degrees everyday, which means it's time to bust out the trainers! I've gone running most of the week, and last week, and it's been fantastic. I love running, so so much.

Did hurt my shin and hip earlier this week though, so I've taken two days off to stretch and recover. But, today, I'll be back out there. Weeeeeeeee!!!

For the first time ever I was able to perform an over handed pullup.

It surprised me since just a few days ago I wasn't able to manage it.

Status
Not open for further replies.