The I Don't Care What Juski Doesn't Care About Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the thread to post in if you don't care what Juski doesn't care about, except for the amount of caring it takes to post in this thread, thereby showing that you do indeed care at least a little, but for all intents and purposes wish to give the public expression of not caring, so that others can know what you don't care about.

Also, bump if you had sex and high-fived about it.

Great.

Now we need a "I don't care about what the people who don't care about what Juski cares about....cares about" thread.

So at what point do these threads collapse in on themselves like a black hole and start ripping other forums apart in order to feed its insatiable hunger for circlejerk energy?

So at what point do these threads collapse in on themselves like a black hole and start ripping other forums apart in order to feed its insatiable hunger for circlejerk energy?
We're trying to find it. Just afew more care threads adn we'll have enough power to destroy forums as you know them, and form a new superentity. Halforums unite!

GasBandit

Staff member
"And who are they?"
"Refuse. Found in waterfront bars. Lost, drunken men who do not know where they are and no longer care."
"Where are we?"
"I don't care."
"And them?"
"These are lost drunken men who don't know where they are, but do care!... And these are men who know where they are and care, but don't drink."
"Wait, I don't know where I am..."
"Yeah, and I don't drink!"
"Guards!" (they pull out a random prisoner)
"Do YOU care?"
(miserably) "No!"
"Put this man in Cell number 1, and give him a drink!"
Guard - "What do you drink?"
"I don't care."

Cajungal

Staff member
Maybe she's got furry-type interests, only instead of animal costumes, she likes to pretend she's furniture.

BananaHands

Staff member
Hey, hey, hey guys. I'm not taking one side or another, that clip just reminded me of how fired up people got in that class.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Hey, hey, hey guys. I'm not taking one side or another, that clip just reminded me of how fired up people got in that class.
I can believe that. The looks I got the one time I actually fell asleep in class back in the university...
...when I was one of the handful of guys in almost-completely female class...
...about Finnish women authors.

Ahh, good times.

BananaHands

Staff member
I can believe that. The looks I got the one time I actually fell asleep in class back in the university...
...when I was one of the handful of guys in almost-completely female class...
...about Finnish women authors.

Ahh, good times.
Ohhh, you should have seen the looks I got when I was asked to add punctuation marks to the following sentence:

"Woman without her man is nothing."

fade

Staff member
Everyone, male and female, in that commercial is a sexual object. To phrase it in terms familiar to a bunch of geeks,

"Your [defensiveness], you will not need it."
"Why, what [sexism] is in there?"
"Only what you take with you."

Status
Not open for further replies.