[News] The hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, while I'm sure Juski would be annoyed that this thread isn't entirely about him, what happened to Tinwhistler? He deleted his latest threads/comments, and his profile is locked down. Was he secretly a CIA agent and got his cover blown or something?

Also, while I'm sure Juski would be annoyed that this thread isn't entirely about him, what happened to Tinwhistler? He deleted his latest threads/comments, and his profile is locked down. Was he secretly a CIA agent and got his cover blown or something?
Also this. I noticed that too.

Dave

Staff member
Holy shit! What the hell? I didn't even catch he did all of that. :(

Tin posted some unfinished work on his next novel, and then quickly deleted it. I'm assuming he found out he wasn't supposed to be revealing that yet and deleted it to cover his ass.

Hopefully he'll be back to tell us when we can buy it.

Dave

Staff member
Tin posted some unfinished work on his next novel, and then quickly deleted it. I'm assuming he found out he wasn't supposed to be revealing that yet and deleted it to cover his ass.

I sure hope that's it. I'd miss that crazy Irish bugger.

Seems like it's more than that. The deletions go back to late-2010, although everything before that still seems to be there.

Tin self-publishes his work, so only he decides when it's "supposed" to be revealed.

I think he mentioned getting backstage passes to the go-go festival going on right now. A whole weekend of nonstop go-go. The guy is a party monster, you all know this.

So that's that.

M

makare

with all the what happened to and where is threads the forum is kind of looking like an obsessive overprotective mother.

with all the what happened to and where is threads the forum is kind of looking like an obsessive overprotective mother.
Well, to be fair, the Tin Whistler thing is a bit different. We don't usually have people try to purge themselves of the board in quite a spectacular fashion.

I say we hold purchases of his next book hostage until he comes back :p *

*I'm totally joking, of course. I will buy the hell out of the next book.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Awww man... I hate it when we lose good people like ElJuski and Tinwhistler ...

I was just about to buy his first book. I'll be honest, if he's not part of this community I'm unsure if I'm still inclined to read a book a bit out of my interest...

Status
Not open for further replies.