[Movies] The DC Cinematic Universe - The David Zazlav Dumpster Fire.

I am suddenly curious about what Kissinger would've said about the DCEU.
He would have talked about how we're all too stupid to appreciate the beauty and art of all the DCEU movies... and then shit all over Wonder Woman for being too mainstream or some other bullshit.

He would have talked about how we're all too stupid to appreciate the beauty and art of all the DCEU movies... and then shit all over Wonder Woman for being too mainstream or some other bullshit.
... surely his movie tastes are better than that? That sounds like something I would've posted. And I know I have shitty taste in movies.

... surely his movie tastes are better than that? That sounds like something I would've posted. And I know I have shitty taste in movies.
He used to talk about how much he loved the Transformers movies and insulted anyone who disagreed. I'm pretty confident in my prediction.

As in, you don't remember anything about that? Or you remember something that contradicts what I said?
I recall Kissinger and Charlie being very vocal about how much they hated Transformers 2, although I don't care enough about it to go dig up the posts.

Yeah, I remember taking part in the Transformers 2 thread about how fucking terrible it was. It was pretty funny.

Man, I was really mad about that movie.

It still sucks. In fact, no movie has sucked more than Transformers 2.

GasBandit

Staff member
Yeah, but that movie didn't cost 200 million dollars and wasn't 3 hours long either.
It may only have been 80 minutes long, but it took me over a week to watch because I had to keep stopping it to go do something else while my brain recovered.

That's clearly only because WW has a face that doesn't look like it was used as a chew toy by a German shepherd...