The Dark Knight Rises (now with spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

figmentPez

Staff member
Nope. I was talking more about lazy cosplay than anything I'd put into the thread. The movie version of Black Widow didn't have the gold belt/bracelets that the comic version does.
Here is exactly what I'm talking about:

Black Widow or maybe Lara Croft, Emma Peel or the new Catwoman. Who knows? I don't. Pretty girl, bland costume.

I'd love to ask some of the fans who said they would refuse to see the movie after seeing the first set of pics. Love how fanboys jump to conclusions before a movie isn't even out, let alone done filming.

Nolan can show me a bag filled with dog shit and I'll still watch it. I loved every one of his movies and remember distinctively how I said Ledger was a poor man's Nicholson....

I liked it a lot! Probably the best MI movie yet. I haven't seen 3 in a while and I loved PSH's villain in that. The villain in this one was one of the worst / most boring action movie villians I can remember. Also, probably my favorite big spectacle movie of the year.
Added at: 17:14
Have you seen Citizen Kane yet?
Nah, I saw "You've Got Mail" though

I'm quite thrilled for this! So much so, that I may squeeze out a Catwoman cosplay to wear to the premire (Adam Hughes style). Which, does that bother you guys when people dress up to movie premire's? Hah, I might just be setting myself up to get my feelings hurt with that one..

I'm in the 'In Nolan We Trust' boat. I was reserving my opinion until the trailer came out - trying not to get discouraged that Catwoman has no cowl from set photos. But over all, I think it looks great!

Here is exactly what I'm talking about:

Black Widow or maybe Lara Croft, Emma Peel or the new Catwoman. Who knows? I don't. Pretty girl, bland costume.
I know this is a really old post, but regarding lazy cosplay, you know what I hate?

Guys who dressed up as Superboy in his costume that's just a t-shirt with the S shield and jeans. Also, Tony Stark. A suit and a stickup light do not cosplay make.

ElJuski

Staff member
I'm quite thrilled for this! So much so, that I may squeeze out a Catwoman cosplay to wear to the premire (Adam Hughes style). Which, does that bother you guys when people dress up to movie premire's? Hah, I might just be setting myself up to get my feelings hurt with that one..

I'm in the 'In Nolan We Trust' boat. I was reserving my opinion until the trailer came out - trying not to get discouraged that Catwoman has no cowl from set photos. But over all, I think it looks great!
Yeah, tell you the truth, I hate when people dress up and go to the movies. Blech.

Adam Hughes style Catwoman? Yes Please!

Yeah, tell you the truth, I hate when people dress up and go to the movies. Blech.
Thats okay, you can hate on the pictures when I post them :p . I will, however, make sure it is an Adam Hughes' worthy Catwoman. I'm not just going to throw something together.

Thanks Null!

Status
Not open for further replies.