The Dark Knight Rises (now with spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Anne Hathaway as Catwoman, huh? I thought Halle Barry would be a good one and look how that turned out.

Once you cast Heath Ledger as the Joker and have it turn out the way it did, I think you get to cast whoever the hell you want.

Reactions: Jay
The film is slated to arrive in theaters nationwide July 20, 2012.
They start shooting this summer and the next summer is their release date? Seems like a quick turnaround to me, but they'll likely have it in the can by January.

I agree that she is good looking, but, she seems to have weird bags under her eyes for such a young woman.
Added at: 17:21
But I'll counter myself with this...

She's got an anime face. Big eyes, big mouth.

Looks great now, scared at what may happen in the 40ies.

I don't know, I don't think she looks "mischievous" enough for Catwoman, if you know what I mean.

Don't get me wrong, I think she's a great actress, so it's probably totally fine, but I have a tough time feeling the vibe.

Yeah, no. I got the same vibe watching that film that I did watching Sucker Punch (not remotely as much as for SP, but same kind), and that's saying something when you start with a (then) 23 year-old who looks like Anne Hathaway.

P

Philosopher B.

Woah, sweet pic! I'm gettin' the urge to bust out my Audrey Hepburn movies, SHEEIT.

Anne Hathaway is all eyes and mouth which ordinarily I'd say appeals to anime dorks and pedophiles. However, there have been movies where either they used makeup (or just a lack of makeup in general) to draw attention away from her eyes and she did look smokin'. IE Jay's picture above.

I know a lynch mob is waiting to kill more for saying this, but... I thought the Scarecrow was a better villain than the Joker.

Don't get me wrong. I fucking loved both films, and the Dark Knight was an astonishingly good movie. But the Scarecrow literally sets Batman on fire and throws him out a window and it is fantastic.

That admission made, I cannot wait for this. I am so damn excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.