That ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God.

Reactions
1,369 611 31
GASBANDIT EDIT: Dave just told you not to do that, and you doubled down. And added in a personal attack for good measure. I think you're done, in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions
1,417 510 7
I'm a bit bummed that Steinman isn't around anymore because I would like to hear his opinions on this kind of thing, handed out to 14 year old Mormon girls at a dance.

That never say no is something else.

Dave

Staff member
Reactions
2,564 1,194 23
Number 1 is very creepy and awful as well. Wonder what age this is for.

figmentPez

Staff member
Reactions
3,129 569 6
I'm a bit bummed that Steinman isn't around anymore because I would like to hear his opinions on this kind of thing, handed out to 14 year old Mormon girls at a dance.

We had a similar conversation a while back, when a dance required that girls go with the first guy to ask them.

Reactions
1,414 274 6

This is just teaching the male entitlement that is central to the Mormon (and most other) religion.

Reactions
367 78 1
This could be an old people problem rather than specifically a Mormon problem. I know from things my parents have said that if they were at a dance & a guy asked a girl to dance and she said no that was considered incredibly rude. With the individuals men in charge of the LDS all being old as dirt & their attitudes being the ones the church is following.

Not that this excuses the Mormons. My parents may have grown up with that attitude but they both dropped it as society changed.