Thank you halforums

Thank you for being kind to me. I was thinking today how alone I have felt my entire life. I considered no matter how dumb and weird I am so many of you have talked with me and shared a kind word with me when I felt alone. How just this week the amount of response to feeling frustrated with my weight loss with my friends and explaining a bit about me. I felt wanted around somewhere for the first time in a long time. That maybe I am no longer just a stranger passing through. So I am saying thank you.

Dave

Staff member
Life is too short to be dicks to each other. Oh, we have our moments - me included - but overall we value everyone. You have something to contribute, @Bones. You are a unique person with unique perspectives and it would be wrong to ignore that. Even if sometimes we disagree, doesn't make your opinions mean any less. I'm glad we're here for you and I'm glad that as a community we don't just talk about inclusiveness, we practice it.

And for @Bubble181 (sorta):

--Patrick

Dave

Staff member
Wrong thread, @PatrThom ?

edit: Probably not the wrong thread. This isn't the thread I thought it was. There's one with a very similar title that has a different topic. Carry on necroing threads, I guess. :rofl:

@Bones made a thread thanking Halforums for giving us all a place to chat.
I post an article about discovering that humans like to have deep, meaningful conversations with strangers.

Seemed like the right place to me.

--Patrick