Texas A & M Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm fine. The shooting wasn't on campus, but at a busy intersection (near the baseball diamond) several blocks away from where I was at the time. I was busy with my preliminary exams and didn't hear anything about it until my Mom called.

GasBandit

Staff member
Rumor mill the constables were there to serve papers. He was a parolee with a gun and shot indiscriminately into the street.
Now I'm hearing the serving papers version too, with apparently an alleged eyewitness saying the constable who was killed was shot 5 times, and another report of the female civilian victim having been hit in the shoulder and is out of surgery and stable.

Constables handle evictions. So it is a little of column A & B.

The whole suspect in custody headline lasting for over an hour before pronouncing him dead, has me raising an eyebrow.

Wasn't mocking.

And how about the innocent civilian, or the freakin' constable killed whilst serving eviction papers?

Direct your heart's blood elsewhere - it's wasted on that filth.

Wasn't mocking.

And how about the innocent civilian, or the freakin' constable killed whilst serving eviction papers?

Direct your heart's blood elsewhere - it's wasted on that filth.
Charlie, the same guy that said we shouldn't have killed Saddam or Bin Laden, is the one you're asking not to bleeding heart?

What can I say - I always try and reason with folks, first. I'm funny, that way.
I'd say it's great to have people like you serving as police officers, but then again I hear that you're all corrupt, baby-eating murderers who live only to oppress minorities... so it's kind of a wash.

Anyone who posts a Full Life Consequences gif auto-wins any thread. Though this may not have been a thread you wanted to win. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.