Tapatalk

Dave

Staff member
I was told by TapaTalk that after we did the SSL it takes about 24 hours to clear everything through the cache and what we did by refreshing was to subvert that time. So it would have worked eventually.

Dave

Staff member
Resurrecting an old thread to say that I've updated Tapatalk and decided it was worth my time to pay $5 a month to remove advertising. So not only will you no longer see ads, when you post it shouldn't say, "Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk" or anything like that.

I suppose I could have tested it...

Dave

Staff member
Testing, testing! 1, 2, 3!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[DOUBLEPOST=1502501650,1502501625][/DOUBLEPOST]Fuck.

Dave

Staff member
Testing again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[DOUBLEPOST=1502501784,1502501740][/DOUBLEPOST]Fuck again. They said it was supposed to turn off. I wonder if I have to turn it off and on again like I did before.

Dave

Staff member
Last try before I hit the support desk. (drum roll please)[DOUBLEPOST=1502501944,1502501862][/DOUBLEPOST]That did it. I had to completely exit the app and get back into it.

So there you have it. Once you get out of the app completely (remember on Apple devices stuff stays on behind the scenes) when you come back in you'll have NO ads and it will NOT post that you did it on mobile.