[Bug] Tapatalk notifications YEARS behind.

According to Tapatalk, I replied to Nick in the Amtrak Writers thread last night. I wrote that post over FOUR YEARS AGO.

Same thing in the AA or AAA batteries thread. Got a notification a couple days ago that Patrick quoted me. He did. Like two years ago.

Dave

Staff member
Yeah, I haven't updated the plugin in a long, long, time. I didn't know anyone still used it. I'll get it updated.

Yeah, I haven't updated the plugin in a long, long, time. I didn't know anyone still used it. I'll get it updated.
It's nice in that it lets me know if I've been quoted or mentioned. But that's all I'm using it for anymore.

I just got another ping about a year old reply to a post. Happened about five minutes from this post if you want to check the logs for anything weird

Dave

Staff member
Okay. I think it's that TapaTalk is crap more than anything. But I'll look into it.

I tried Tapatalk way back when, and found not a single thing it did better than just using the site. Notifications....I guess, if you want push notifications when I give you a rating, but who needs that? :p