Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

So you've heard that my boss is basically an empty suit. He's never here and hasn't given any real direction as to what I'm supposed to be doing. And now upper management has noticed and moved him to an office right next to the big bosses so that they can keep an eye on him and make sure he comes in. The problem is that they moved me with him so I get to share an office with him and it's going to be hell.

But at least I still have a job.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Different anonymous person. But I can't use my name on this one just in case. But I'm the guy who's not that fucking old.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Different different anonymous person here. If you can claim to not be that old I can claim to not have that many kids.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Different different different anonymous person here. I...don't actually have a forum in joke about me I can use to hint at my identity. :(

Julie posted a video of a mother rabbit and her bunnies to Facebook and oh wow, so many clever people going "haha when do we eat." Like, disregarding it being assy, you'd think the second person who was about to do it would go "well, I don't want to look like an unoriginal asshole."

Julie posted a video of a mother rabbit and her bunnies to Facebook and oh wow, so many clever people going "haha when do we eat." Like, disregarding it being assy, you'd think the second person who was about to do it would go "well, I don't want to look like an unoriginal asshole."
People suck.

I hate kidney stones! I had them once, when I was younger, due to the normal causes; but now I have them as a side-effect of my vitamin D supplement, and they suck soooooooooooooooooo bad.

I'm at an outdoor archery tournament and I can't sink the butterflies, I'm also not sure if they are caused by the actual tournament or the social situation. :p

I'm at an outdoor archery tournament and I can't sink the butterflies, I'm also not sure if they are caused by the actual tournament or the social situation. :p
I read this too fast the first time around and I thought you meant you couldn't hit the butterflies with your arrows. I was thinking, "Damn, this tournament is hardcore."

I will say one thing about outdoor archery tournaments, I have MyFitnessPal synced with my Fitbit so that I can easily keep track of how much to eat during the day (I tend to snack when I'm bored, and/or not eat enough when I'm actively trying to lose weight, so it helps) and I earned something like 1900 extra calories today, and my base allowed calories is normally around 1400, so I don't even know how to eat 3300 calories in a day without it being crap. Though I did allow myself a venti iced white mocha just to keep myself awake on my drive home. :p (I still have 400 calories allowed, but I feel like it's not going to happen)

I burned my popcorn :(

The bits that aren’t burnt are really good, too.

Now I’ve got a bowl half-full of popcorn that should be in my tummy, but isn’t.