Super Troopers 2? Really meow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Super-Troopers-2-May-Happen-32221.html

Chandraskehar and Heffernan spoke with ComingSoon about a possible Super Troopers sequel, which had been rumored for years. The duo finally admitted:

"We're hoping to make 'Super Troopers 2' as a group if we can work out a legal situation with Fox Searchlight. They're into, they like it," Chandraskehar said. “We have an issue with the first film and the accounting so if that can all be resolved, I think we'll end up making it."​

Heffernan added that the team actually has written a script for a second Troopers, which the studio "loved,” so this sounds like more than wishful thinking.
:sohappy:

I just meant Beerfest. Beerfest was hilarious.
Club Dread I never saw, but have no interest in seeing because it seems to be pretty unanimous that it was terrible.

But Beerfest, man.

Club Dread and Slammin' Salmon should just never be spoken of.

Beerfest was a damn good time. It was the only time our theater here allowed beer into the theater (before the days of the VIP theater that will deliver drinks to your seat. VIP rules so God damn hard.). My friend and I got straight hammered watching it.

Except Waiting had all the charm of knowing/showing what truly happens in the restaurant industry, so it appealed to it's target audience on point.

Necronic

Staff member
Club dread did have a couple of pretty hilarious bits though, like the thing where he would give her a massage and she would spill her drink out of her mouth.

Beerfest was ok. The other movies...eh. I don't care, if they make Super Troopers 2 I'll watch it even if it's a flaming pile of dog crap worse than Blade 3 if it had been directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

Blade Trinity had A redeeming feature.

Not the character mind you, just, you know, herself.

Dirty, dirty thoughts.

Blade 3 also had Ryan Reynolds playing an awesome Hannibal King as well as an kickass final baddy. So yeah, there was nothing redeemable about pt 2.

Blade 3 also had Ryan Reynolds playing an awesome Hannibal King...
He was the one of the reasons why I didn't walk out (speaking of dirty, dirty thoughts). The other reason was that my husband and I went to see it with a group of people. I couldn't just leave.
I didn't think Blade 2 was that bad. It wasn't good by any stretch of the imagination, but Blade Trinity was so much worse IMO.

Blade 2 had a good cast and the bad guys were more fun than God awful Dracula, cotton mouth Parker Posey (man, could she not talk with fangs) and THE GAME-uuuuuuh in Blade 3. It was flawed, yeah, like mentioning that vampires can see in the dark, then having the vampires all using flashlights in dark rooms....why mention it? WHY? THAT ALWAYS DROVE ME MAD.

Blade 2 was flawed for the flashlight issue, introducing a ton of characters that were pointless and having the final battle be a shitty SHITTY CGI WWE wrestling battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.