Strange Confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's more information than any of you ever wanted to know:
The last time I was in a serious relationship, we would exchange explicit texts. Dirty photos, fantasies, plans... Anything we knew would turn the other person on. We would especially do this when the other one was at work. Something about knowing she was turned on where she could not act on it and likewise for me, was enjoyable. Lately, perhaps shallowly, I have been missing that.

So here's more information than any of you ever wanted to know:
The last time I was in a serious relationship, we would exchange explicit texts. Dirty photos, fantasies, plans... Anything we knew would turn the other person on. We would especially do this when the other one was at work. Something about knowing she was turned on where she could not act on it and likewise for me, was enjoyable. Lately, perhaps shallowly, I have been missing that.
This is strange?

Work sexts are the best sexts.

When I was a kid, skin cancer wasn't something people worried about. Me and my sisters would get sunburned all the time. When we would peel, we would have contests to see who could peel the biggest hunk of skin off.

I had a few drinks and I'm loopy now! :D Okay, that's not a strange confession at all. /fail But hooray for auto correct! :D

I tried to think of a strange confession, but I have nothing,

- I input times of less than 1 minute 40 seconds into the microwave as total number of seconds. If it's a frozen slider that says to nuke 1 minute 30 seconds, I'll put in 90. This became a problem last year when we lost our old microwave in a kitchen fire and got a new one. The new one "corrects" me and displays 1:30 on the countdown after I hit start. This seriously bothers me. The old microwave would simply count down from 90 without judgement. The new one, it's as if it's telling me I'm wrong and is showing me the "proper" time I should be putting in. As if some microwave programmer explicitly put in a line like "If user input is greater than 60 and less than 1:00, correct that idiot and display the time proper-like." FUCK YOU GE AND YOUR CONDESCENDING MICROWAVE OVENS.

- I get a mild crush on just about any female who has a friendly conversation with me and doesn't come across as a bitch (and even then, sometimes.)

- I'm too fearful of rejection to do jack about it. But it's not necessarily a fear that she'll say "no," That would be great if a girl who wasn't interested would just say "no." On more than one occasion it's been a "maybe" that will never go anywhere or a "I want to take things slowly" only to jump into a relationship with someone else a month later. So I guess it's really a fear of getting hurt/lead on. GIRLS, WHY U NO JUST SAY "NO?"

- People used to tell me I say "sorry" too much, to which I would reply "sorry."

- I randomly get turned on while reading a novel or textbook, when it's not even anything erotic. It's actually kind of annoying, particularly when I'm trying to study. Reading things at the computer doesn't seem to have the same effect. It has to be something I'm holding while reading.

- I'll often go to bed, then give up if I'm not asleep within 30 minutes and get back on the computer.

Time to revive this thread with something saucy:

I may have a small fighting kink. I often find myself day dreaming about getting into a bloody confrontation and just going at it after wards.

There is literally nothing I can do with this information.

I may have a small fighting kink. I often find myself day dreaming about getting into a bloody confrontation and just going at it after wards.

Maybe Blue's into it?

fade

Staff member
I get a huge rush out of solving equations. The other day, I was twiddling with a long PDE, and suddenly the whole thing collapsed down to one term. That was close to orgasmic.

So someone saying "I'd hit that" probably just frustrates you.

"I wish!"

You could take up boxing. Not exactly a bloody battle, but it's good exercise and should get the endorphines and adrenaline pumping.

I'm not! Your feelings are not actually uncommon. I was just amused by the thought that occurred to me when I read your confession, the virtual conversation popped into my head, and I laughed. I thought you might find it funny too.

There is a reason why I'm into SCA Heavy combat, and looking to venture into the Armored Combat League after getting enough of my kit put together to support that level of fighting. Just saying...

Every time I go through an automatic door, I can't help but wave my hand and pretend I'm using the force.
Once upon a time, I noticed blue would do a little swiping motion with two of his fingers when ever passing through automatic doors. I finally plucked up the courage to ask him what he was doing. He kind of giggled nervously and said: "I'm using the force."

So, apparently this is a common fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.