Strange Confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of writing a whole paragraph trying to explain we just slap two words together.Saves a lot of time and people instantly know what you are talking about.

Last time my wife went out while I was home, I went to the closet and grabbed her Marina and the Diamonds CD, so I could hurry and rip it to my iTunes before she got back. I don't know why I care or don't want her knowing I like it. It's not like she hasn't introduced me to music before, albeit the last one has gone from being a unique voice to Kesha-style crap. But for some reason this time I couldn't let her catch me listening to something she'd gotten into.

I used to eat pretty much anything when I was a kid. Napkins, Plastic silverware, styrofoam. I was a weird kid. I think I used to do it mostly in response to dares, but damn it, I sure remember passing those plastic forks...

I was, like 6 :p[DOUBLEPOST=1362708800][/DOUBLEPOST]Though I'm really surprised no one made a joke about me sticking any old thing in my mouth yet.

I don't think sticking any old thing in your mouth is that uncommon. I used to do it too.

Now swallowing on the other hand...

North_Ranger

Staff member
I dislike chocolate and pizza. Like a lot.

I am prepared to be shunned now.
No problem. More for the rest of us ;)

Seriously, though... I can understand the dislike for chocolate. I have the same thing for certain varieties of chocolate. I love some good milk chocolate, but when I was in Ireland and had a taste of Cadbury's... God, that was just awful.

What's your deal with pizza, though? Is there some element you don't like, or is it just the concept of a flat bread covered with fillings and cheese?

No problem. More for the rest of us ;)

Seriously, though... I can understand the dislike for chocolate. I have the same thing for certain varieties of chocolate. I love some good milk chocolate, but when I was in Ireland and had a taste of Cadbury's... God, that was just awful.

What's your deal with pizza, though? Is there some element you don't like, or is it just the concept of a flat bread covered with fillings and cheese?
That's what I always tell people at parties; more for you! =^^=

Yeah, chocolate just doesn't do it for me. I much prefer fruit if I want something sweet. I'll eat my mum's brownies every once in a while, but that's as chocolate as I ever go.

I think there are a couple factors with the pizza. A) Everytime I've eaten it, I've gotten sick afterwards. B) I've never had 'real' pizza. C) All that grease...ugh, it's making me sick just thinking about it...

I'm not a huge fan of the bread with the sauce on it. I just don't like those two things together. It literally makes me sick when those ingredient are put together.

I chew on my tongue and the inside of my check when I am nervous or concentrating. Not enough to bleed, but enough that my dentist mentions it during exams.

I don't know if I wrote this earlier, but I am uncomfortable having people sit behind me in a movie theater. I almost always sit at the very back row. Come to think of it, I don't like people sitting directly behind me anywhere (planes, meetings, buses, etc).

I wrote a blog post, and for the life of me, I am afraid to post it. There's nothing inflammatory in it. No one will be offended. I'm just apprehensive about putting myself out there again, and I do not understand why.

I'm getting tired of bacon. I used to eat it all the time. I loved it. It was awesome. Now, I still love it, but it's all I can do to eat four slices in one sitting and I may only eat it once every other month. All of the insane hype surrounding it has been a massive turn-off for me. Bacon does not, in fact, make everything better.

fade

Staff member
American pizza beats "real" pizza. The authentic stuff is boring. It's tasty, but head to head, I'll take 'merican. My Italian mother-in-law might disown me for that.

I wrote a blog post, and for the life of me, I am afraid to post it. There's nothing inflammatory in it. No one will be offended. I'm just apprehensive about putting myself out there again, and I do not understand why.
Maybe because last time you posted a tornado took off with your house?

Zappit

Staff member
Chocolate often gives me indigestion, but spicy food never does.

But hey, I'd bet plastic forks hurt a helluva lot more, so who am I to complain?

figmentPez

Staff member
I think there are a couple factors with the pizza. A) Everytime I've eaten it, I've gotten sick afterwards. B) I've never had 'real' pizza. C) All that grease...ugh, it's making me sick just thinking about it...

I'm not a huge fan of the bread with the sauce on it. I just don't like those two things together. It literally makes me sick when those ingredient are put together.
If you're ever in town to visit me, we'll have to talk my mom into making pizza. Her whole wheat pizza crust will change your mind. Especially if we make a BBQ chicken pizza instead of something with a traditional sauce & toppings.

Cajungal

Staff member
Pizza with a thin layer of pesto instead of red sauce is nice if you're not into tomato sauce on bread. Gahhh, so delicious.

figmentPez

Staff member
Pizza with a thin layer of pesto instead of red sauce is nice if you're not into tomato sauce on bread. Gahhh, so delicious.
I also like a "breakfast" pizza, made with a sauce of cream gravy, topped with eggs, sausage, bacon and some cheddar cheese.

EDIT: Ooooh, and "cool veggie pizza" which isn't very pizza like at all, but it's a croissant dough crust, with an herbed cream cheese "sauce" then topped with raw veggies like broccoli, carrots, black olives, green onions and then some cheddar cheese. Only the crust gets baked, and is cooled before topping, the rest stays cold.

Ooooh, and "cool veggie pizza" which isn't very pizza like at all, but it's a croissant dough crust, with an herbed cream cheese "sauce" then topped with raw veggies like broccoli, carrots, black olives, green onions and then some cheddar cheese. Only the crust gets baked, and is cooled before topping, the rest stays cold.
My best friend used to make that for parties at her house. It is delicious.

Zappit

Staff member
Where is your god now?
Commandment 1: Thou shalt not disparage the Flying Spaghetti Monster or his saucy omniscience.
Commandment 2: Thou shalt not cut into baked images of thy Lord the Flying Spaghetti Monster's cousin, the Stuffed Crust Pizza Spirit, for it is unholy.
Commandment 3: Thou shalt fill up on bread.

I'd say Kags is just watching out for her immortal soul, but, whatever, you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.