Strange Brew

[CONTAINER][POSTER]
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Strange Brew

Tagline: Something funny is brewing at Elsinore Castle...

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Indie[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Rick Moranis[/DIRECTOR], [DIRECTOR]Dave Thomas[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Dave Thomas[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rick Moranis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Max von Sydow[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Dooley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lynne Griffin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Angus MacInnes[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]1983-08-26[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]90[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]Something is rotten at the Elsinore Brewery. Bob and Doug Mackenzie (as seen on SCTV) help the orphan Pam regain the brewery founded by her recently-deceased father. But to do so, they must confront the suspicious Brewmeister Smith and two teams of vicious hockey players.[/PLOT][/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

So I was talking to a co-worker and saying how much I loved Rick Moranis and how I wished he would come back to acting, since he is, ya know, FUNNY. He tells me have you ever seen "Strange Brew"? I am like, what? So I looked it up and watched it last night, A seriously hilarious movie with some zany plot and cartoonish jokes mixed in. I give it a solid 4/5!

A guy I went on 3 dates with tried to win me over with his taste is movies. This was the best of them.

I did! This was probably the highlight of our time together. I learned very quickly he had terrible taste in movies, music and comics. These are sins which I cannot abide.

Dave

Staff member
Other way around, Dave.
??

No, they are being drowned in beer in the vat. She says, "Is it getting warmer in here?" and he says no, but it's obvious he just whizzed. Then he drinks it all before he burps the vat open.

Dude, I've seen this movie a LOT and own the DVD. I KNOW my Strange Brew lore.