[TV] Steven Universe (spoilers)

Woooooo! What a rush!

Now give us more episodes!!!

I want to see what life with the Diamonds is like! But this does still leave the mystery of White Diamond...

This.Ep.Had. EVERYTHING!

The first FULL ON kiss between a GAY married couple, the emergence of the Cluster as a friendly arm, that BAD ASS fight between the CGs and the Diamonds, Lapis getting poofed because HAHA-karma bitch, it was AWESOME!

This.Ep.Had. EVERYTHING!

The first FULL ON kiss between a GAY married couple, the emergence of the Cluster as a friendly arm, that BAD ASS fight between the CGs and the Diamonds, Lapis getting poofed because HAHA-karma bitch, it was AWESOME!
Expect Lapis and Peridot to come back with a star integrated into their outfits like the rest of the Crystal Gems. This was a long time coming for Peridot and has been hinted at for over a year by her voice actress. Maybe we can get a new intro now too, with ALL of the Crystal Gems?

Also, it has become apparent why Bismuth REALLY returned: Steven and Connie need a new sword now... maybe she can do something Peridot too? Maybe make her some new limb extensions? Fuck, the Diamonds could do that now too, if this is really going to about them becoming friendly to Earth. 2-to-1, the reason White Diamond isn't around anymore is because she's absolutely bug fuck crazy now and the reason Blue and Yellow wanted the cluster was to fight HER with it.

Alright, see you guys same time next year...

I'm stunned at how exciting everything was from start to finish.

The song at the start--I've said many times, Steven is an amazing kid.

I cried through the whole wedding, and I loved there being silly goof-ups because that kind of stuff happens at real weddings, makes it real and personal, and kids getting to see that from a young age can hopefully help break the Perfect Flawless Wedding mindset. Also loved the turn on expectations by having Ruby in the dress and Sapphire in the tux. The whole thing was so sweet and lovely.

All the stuff after, just ... geez. The Cluster fight, the mind stuff, the Pink wave.

It's going to be so frustrating waiting for new episodes.

Alright, see you guys same time next year...
Too real.

It's a great observation, but the fact that someone's name, or designation is, "It's the Colour War, Paulette"is probably my favorite part.

That was one HELL of a finale. In a lot of ways, it felt like a series finale. Not that I want the show to end, certainly not on THAT note, but a lot of things came together that'd been set up over several seasons.

But now I have to wait A YEAR for more!? But...but...but my bingeing! What do I do without my Steven Universe bingeing?!

That was one HELL of a finale. In a lot of ways, it felt like a series finale. Not that I want the show to end, certainly not on THAT note, but a lot of things came together that'd been set up over several seasons.

But now I have to wait A YEAR for more!? But...but...but my bingeing! What do I do without my Steven Universe bingeing?!
Ash is exaggerating.

Hopefully.

It's a joke, but not really? CN doesn't know how to schedule Steven Universe; it's not the kind of show where you can just show any episode and people can pick it up. So it tends to go on hiatus from it's normal time for months at a time while they stock up on more episodes. Then they release them in "Stevenbombs" of 5 or more episodes as an event. So we can expect anywhere from a month to 3-4 months before we get more.

I just binged seasons 4 and 5 and am up to date.

I concur feelings.

EXCEPT.

I think it becomes more noticeable while binging but fuuuuuuck Jesus there are too many Lars centric episodes. I still can't stand him or his episodes.

I guess my big question is... is this going to be canon with the show? Is it going to be IMPORTANT to the show? Is this the reason we've had such a shitty schedule?

Legs from Here to Homeworld is available. I'd guess it's a leak, but it is the normal format -- not filmed at ComicCon.

I appreciate people here spreading the word but whaaaaaaaaaa

I kept thinking we were hitting the episode's natural end, and then it kept going! A lot of ground covered! And feelings!

Mostly fear.

Does anyone else think Garnet's reassurance to Greg was ominously specific?

-- "Garnet, should I be worried?"

-- "Steven will be fine."