[Writing] Spring-board

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a lot of ideas for stories and I'd like to ask you guys what you think.

Comic Idea: Wolf-Spider: Wolf-Spider is one of the most tragic super-heroes out there. His wife died and ressurect as a she-demon, his first girl-friend died in his arms, and his son is an ingrate and his daughter is in a coma. Basically his life is a cyclone of tragedy and sadness. But what do you think would happen if he learned that the reasons for why he became the brooding sad-sack he is today...were just to sell more comic books. A tale of revenge, meta-fiction, and redemption. Wolf-Spider, coming sooner or later!

So whadda ya think? Kind-of a dark satire.

I'm going to apologize upfront for how harsh this is going to sound.

This is a great idea, but I liked it better when it was called Animal Man and written by Grant Morrision. :p

I'm going to apologize upfront for how harsh this is going to sound.

This is a great idea, but I liked it better when it was called Animal Man and written by Grant Morrision. :p
...damn. That is that word for word idn't it? Really should have read that instead of puttting it off. Praise Morrison.

Okay, here's another one: Full-deck.

Imagine yourself in your average harem anime. You have the bunch of pretty girls all around some spineless schmuck who doesn't show them any true affection out-side of friendship. However, your not that character. Your one of the secondary male characters who never gets with any of the female characters. Imagine how you would feel if you learned you were fictional, and that this was your fate for all eternity. Imagine how'd you'd also feel after realizing that the girl you love is into a guy who is only going to reject her as well as every other girl he's into. Imagine how much you'll beat the crap out of said main-character after realizing you have nothing to lose! A story of coming-of age, romance, and breaking the fourth wall! Full-deck!-coming as soon as I can find the right artist.

Basically I like meta-fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.