[Writing] Spider Robinson Speaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys? Guys! I'm not a paid sponsor or anything like that (and feel a little guilty I might be seen as one by posting this), but I hold absolute tremendous respect for the author. If you are interested in writing SciFi* and you have about $40 to spend (subject to market fluctuation), you might be interested in attending the following online "conference" with Spider Robinson. Think of it as a premium online Con panel/seminar, I suppose.

http://spiderrobinson.eventbrite.co.uk/

Of greatest interest to me is the part at the bottom of the page:
If you really want access to this information but you can not make it to the live session, go ahead and sign up for the session. Everyone who is signed up for this webinar will be given access to Video and Audio recordings of the entire session the week following the webinar.
No word on whether 'access' means 'downloadable for offline viewing' but this is seriously going to make me try to make sure I have a couple Jacksons available in the very near future. I have no idea what will be discussed, but I'm sure I'll be interested to hear it.

--Patrick
*e.g. Dave , ThatNickGuy , Quotemander Prime , jwhouk , and others.

Dave

Staff member
Interesting! I like Spider Robinson. Some of his stuff is great. Some not so much (he got preachy and weird for a time). I'll sign up but I ain't got the $40 right now. The Stock Exchange took my mad money.

Status
Not open for further replies.