So... What'd I miss?

Cajungal

Staff member
Hello, Computergate! You posted more back before I wad a teacher. I remember you from my Residential Life operator days. Good to see you! Hope you are well.

The old IRC channel is still around, but folks have drifted away and not returned. And the regular crowd in there now doesn't come in here much, if at all.

The old IRC channel is still around, but folks have drifted away and not returned. And the regular crowd in there now doesn't come in here much, if at all.
Wait, people still use IRC? And I assumed the regulars all bashed us or talked about conspiracy theories around Mathias, anyway.

I vaguely remember a ####storm with you and Chaz a long time ago, but I try my best not to get involved in crap like that on the internet.

No one ever wins.

So - glad you're back! Yeah, you missed a lot. On my part, I no longer live in the civilized populated part of the state, thanks to Scottie Dubya (he of the 0% approval rating - and falling).

He'll always be here. In each of our posts, in all of our words, whenever we search for the right phrase to...

Ah fuck it, lets make a toast and know NR will always have his mark on us.

Moss is somewhere in the States at the moment. He's usually in the #pvponline IRC channel, just not right now. The message from Gate was passed along.

There is still a #halforums channel, but no one ever goes in there. I leave it open in xchat to keep our ownership status. :p