So, Projared, huh?

I made the mistake of shitting on someone's take about how bad they feel for EVERYONE in Dice, Camera, Action on the Wizard's twitter account saying the show was on indefinite hiatus. Look at my twitter a few hours later and see that I have triple digit notifications.

UGGGGGGGGH.

Fans are the worst.

I see the narrative of the D&D campaign fans has shifted to all of the accusations are unfounded and Heidi is a lying evil slut who lied and is an evil slut. Also, because there's a post where she admitted to fantasizing about ruining Dice, Camera, Action, obviously she's the worst person that ever lived.

WHO COULD IMAGINE SOMEONE FANTASIZING ABOUT RUINING THE ACTIVITY THAT DIRECTLY LED TO THEIR MARRIAGE FALLING APART? Impossible. She's a lying evil slut who evilly lies.

I made the mistake of shitting on someone's take about how bad they feel for EVERYONE in Dice, Camera, Action on the Wizard's twitter account saying the show was on indefinite hiatus. Look at my twitter a few hours later and see that I have triple digit notifications.

UGGGGGGGGH.

Fans are the worst.

I see the narrative of the D&D campaign fans has shifted to all of the accusations are unfounded and Heidi is a lying evil slut who lied and is an evil slut. Also, because there's a post where she admitted to fantasizing about ruining Dice, Camera, Action, obviously she's the worst person that ever lived.

WHO COULD IMAGINE SOMEONE FANTASIZING ABOUT RUINING THE ACTIVITY THAT DIRECTLY LED TO THEIR MARRIAGE FALLING APART? Impossible. She's a lying evil slut who evilly lies.
Does she lie sluttily, or evilly?

jesus, I really enjoyed his videos but I am not going near anyone that comes out that slimy. I get it everyone is a bit slimy, but there is a line even for me upon where I can stomach >_>

figmentPez

Staff member
Congrats to Wizards of the Coast on cutting ties with an abusive asshole. Dice Camera Action is no more, and the two players not joining the new show are Jared and Holly.