So Dave woke up on Saturday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJuski

Staff member
Yes, what I meant to say this whole thread was, these emoticons are tearing up my insides.

No, I think we're all in agreement that this is a non-issue. I just think they're stupid, and that I continue to have higher expectations than internet-old-jokes from the posters in this community.

But it's not like I tweet about it or anything.

S

SeraRelm

Yes, what I meant to say this whole thread was, these emoticons are tearing up my insides.

No, I think we're all in agreement that this is a non-issue. I just think they're stupid, and that I continue to have higher expectations than internet-old-jokes from the posters in this community.

But it's not like I twUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB bzzzzzzzzz WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB bzzzzzzzzz.
Stupid jokes are meant to be enjoyed on a visceral level, not an intellectual level, my friend.

But it's not like I tweet about it or anything.
Fuck you bother me. And it's not because I've had a lot to drink or anything but Christ Almighty, if you were on fire and I stopped to piss on you to put you out, you'd probably say that you expected better quality piss.

GasBandit

Staff member
So youse guys made ThatNickGuy feel bad. Congratulations. What a struggle THAT is. You're a shoo-in for the troll olympics. What's your next big challenge, beating a paraplegic in a jumping jack competition?

images.jpg

Fuck you bother me. And it's not because I've had a lot to drink or anything but Christ Almighty, if you were on fire and I stopped to piss on you to put you out, you'd probably say that you expected better quality piss.
Well, you do drink Smirnoff Ice; low quality piss is a given.

M

makare

Gas I do think you are the superior troll on this forum. You've earned it.

ElJuski

Staff member
I meaaaaaaan, I'd prefer if you had water or something. Pee is kind of icky.

fade

Staff member
Why can't you have high-brow threads and low-brow meme humor? They don't annihilate each other on contact.

ElJuski

Staff member
Well, nobody says you can't. It's not like I'm hurting the very fiber of your being, and yet, there's a three-page reaction whining about it. I think some of the best responses from the thread were people being trolls back using the very-same dumb humor the Hipster Crew (can we trademark that) is pooh-poohing.

But yes, if it will make everyone feel better, and maybe not send another forum user off the cliff, I'll turn down the villain dial like three notches.

But only three. I still want to be evil enough that drunk posters can lay into me good.

Uuuuugh. :okay: Glad my birthday only comes once a year so I can drink way too much and post stupidly on rare occasions.

fade

Staff member
This simile thing is making me as crazy as a loon. I was sitting here scratching my head like a neurotic dog, trying to figure out why you get as mad as a wet hen about this stuff.

Memes actually hit my workplace this week. Some kid actually used the term, "U MAD?" when I was giving another youth confinement time for not being in their bed after 10 PM.

This simile thing is making me as crazy as a loon. I was sitting here scratching my head like a neurotic dog, trying to figure out why you get as mad as a wet hen about this stuff.
No one's really that mad. It was more of a "Ugh, old jokes" kind of thing. If anything, people got angrier over the fact that someone might be mad about a meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.