So Dave woke up on Saturday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJuski

Staff member
hey guys I just found out about this Rick Roll guy, it would be funny if we were linking somewhere and we actually linked to his music video

ElJuski

Staff member
but seriously at least this is only one thread where everyone can get their derp face smiley needs out.

And also, Chippy is the man.

Because Chippy and Juski are "too good" for mains.... oh.... oh wow.... how..... I didn't..... it's all so clear now.....They're E-Hipsters.... how did I not see this before.....

ElJuski

Staff member
dude, if finding boring old jokes not funny makes me a hipster, then so be it. I'm totally down with it.

O noes! We can't have people expressing amusement in a memetic manner! 'Twould destroy the very fabric of our society!

Tl;dr, Deal with it.

ElJuski

Staff member

Just for you, Juski.
Homer : (Putting on glasses) The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side.
Man : That's a right triangle, you idiot!
Homer : D'oh!

Dave

Staff member
Xenforo.com. There's a lot more but I didn't add them.

And like everything else, when something is added people go overboard using them. Then it'll calm down and not blizzard us with their presence. Be cool, man, be cool.

GasBandit

Staff member
Ha ha ha... Sometimes I think I'm the forum's pariah... and then something like this happens and the Axis of Asinine always shows up to complain about the sand in their vagina.

:wololo:

Status
Not open for further replies.