Since the old one seems dead, picture time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WolfOfOdin

Me screwing around with a macbook's filters

Me a year ago at a halloween party, sans my robe and scythe

I believe this was when I was 15, nearly 5 years ago... I can't find any newer ones that don't suck. I just got uglier :(

North_Ranger

Staff member

That's me a year ago, drinking beer in Kilkenny. Nowadays I've shaven.

Protectin' muh pro-pur-tee in Aran Islands.

Me last summer, acting at the Turku Medieval Market.

Me just having won those old, old, classic sunglasses from a drunken friend. I don't usually wear shades in doors...at night

That's me taking care of my Jedi obligations by having a diplomatic meeting with the ice bears.

Me and my friends's pretty, pretty cousin, at the same ice bar.

Bruce Willis!!!

Oh, no, wait, just cropped me.

figmentPez said:
Calleja said:
THANK YOU!

I was trying to think who he reminded me of.
My first thought was:
I was trying to find a pic of that guy without remembering who he was or where I had seen him. Turns out that's rather hard.

Calleja said:
OMG, they changed Steve!?
Steve left for college. So Joe (Steve's little brother) moved in with Blue and the gang.
The actor decided to move on to other things. Pursue his music if I recall. Never heard anything about him after that.

I know this. Yes. My children used to love Blue's Clues before the changed it to Blue's Room... which was crap.

Me before dreadlocks:

Me rising from a watery grave to visit my wrath upon those who wronged me (which is how I got the dreadlocks):

P

Philosopher B.

Hmmm, I haven't taken a pic of myself in ages ... I shall resolve this soon. Be very afraid!

There is actually a decent picture of me somewhere around my parents' place that isn't all that old. I'll have to upload it when I'm there.

I was just recently photographing myself for a project...

Here's one where the timer went off a *bit* too soon and my face looks just a little... weird

And here I was not ready for the timer at all

Other photos include me shaving, moussing my hair, and playing with my lizard. But I'm sure four of my ugly mug is too many :rofl:

W

Wasabi Poptart

I don't want to see pictures of anyone "playing with my lizard" tyvm. :rofl:

Cajungal

Staff member
Ok here's the most recent picture taken of me at a Mardi Gras ball! That's me with my sister and my mom. The fellow's laughing at our tipsy selves in the background.

Strangely enough I was the only sober one at the party, just horridly bored. Yes that is a plywood cut out of General Norman Schwarzkopf in the back.

Yard sales are fun. If you squeeze the bill of the hat it quacks.

Photoshop!

W

WolfOfOdin

The sad thing is, I mostly wear suits now, and probably will for the rest of my life.

Not sad thing: All of my suits are 3 piece, and I own a pocketwatch AND monocle.

Sad thing: THe monocle was obscenely expensive, and it's a functional one (I'm almost blind in my left eye)

Saddest thing: I can't find the monocle :waah:

WolfOfOdin said:
The sad thing is, I mostly wear suits now, and probably will for the rest of my life.

Not sad thing: All of my suits are 3 piece, and I own a pocketwatch AND monocle.

Sad thing: THe monocle was obscenely expensive, and it's a functional one (I'm almost blind in my left eye)

Saddest thing: I can't find the monocle :waah:
So what you're saying is, once you find the monocle, you need to photoshop your avatar to have a monocle over his left eye? :)

I hope you manage to find it, man...that sucks :(

W

WolfOfOdin

I need to find someone to photoshop it. I have the artistic ability of a dead goose

Status
Not open for further replies.