Since the old one seems dead, picture time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My most recent pic, in all my unshaven glory:

Improved Mario Costume:

Baby Cheesy:

Me, John Rhys-Davies, and my friend Nick:

Cajungal said:
Awwwwwww, little pirate!

Also, that superman pic of you will always be my favorite.
Which one, the one where I'm dressed as Clark, or the triumphant cloud pose that inspired the costume?

Side Note: One of the dudes I met at that Halloween Party owns a local comic shop, and having quickly forgotten my name, calls me Clark now.

I don't tend to keep pictures of myself in easy to remember locations on my hard drive, but browsing my friends myfacebookspace helps find some:

I believe this was taken a year or 2 ago at a hotel in St. Paul. Not sure who the other people in the picture are... I'm the dude blocking his face. Metal Festivals... LAWL.

This was taken last year in Brigantine, NJ (outside Atlantic City) at my aunts place:

And this would be at some point during a Nevermore concert a year or 2 ago in Seattle... I'm right in front of the center monitor next to the shirtless dude. Good location for blowing an ear drum.

Agalloch concert in Portland last year... I think.

I'm sure I was intoxicated in all above photos. Especially the concerts. :falldown:

And yes. The hair constantly changes. Depends on how I feel that bi-monthly period.

Cajungal

Staff member
Zen.... Could you possibly have been the coolest kid ever??? Ok incomiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing:

This is me at a club in the UK--the first club I ever went to. That's me with a glass of.... water. Sue me, I'm a cheap drunk.

Here's the answer to whether I'm a ninja person or a pirate person. Yar.

Me with the coolest people ever--my sibs and my godchild--last Christmas. Disregard the chibbikins chin that shows up in every damn side shot of me!

And finally, my "thank-you" pic to Jake after he gave me my birthday present. OMNOMNOM

L

Lally

This thread is so much fun! I love putting faces to names. This forum attracts a nice lookin' crowd!

Cajungal said:
Zen.... Could you possibly have been the hammiest kid ever???
Yes. :oops:

Also, moar childhood pics! I cannot get enough. (Not that the grownup ones aren't awesome too, but you guys as wee tots is just DAWWWWW.)

Far, those are great! I dug out a couple more family ones:

Winston Churchill as a baby, with my dad.

Me and Mom. Dig my nerd glasses.

Me and Tony Shalhoub, just for fun. Sorry about the quality but we didn't bring a camera to the event (a movie his wife I think wrote and directed) so a phone had to do.

L

Lally

ahhh ZM I love Tony Shalhoub! That's so awesome :)

I have a couple of baby/kid pics with me and my uncle -- he was a quadriplegic (paralyzed from the neck down -- like Christopher Reeve) and he lived with my family for many many years and we were really close. They are on my computer because I made a slide show for his memorial service when he passed away, and these are ones that happened to include me. I wish I had more, but my parents have all the little kid pictures of me, so you'll have to just go by my avatar for mini-Lally pics.

AND, these pics are proof that I actually do open my eyes sometimes!

Step right up, ladies and gents! Gaze upon the beauty that is:

Bumble the Boy Wonder!
...and friends.

Mario and Bumble!? Could there BE a cooler combination?!

(also, the way the jacket hangs open makes me look gigantic :Leyla: )

The drunk picture. (I'm on the right)
I also took the picture... So that's pretty much how the entire night looked through my eyes

Me and my best friend.
Paintin' houses. Learning lessons. Making memories.

Why WOULDN'T you want him as your friend!

And finally, me fresh from chopping off my hair.
Just last week.

...My ears are still cold.

Allen said:
Yeah, I just can't do a thing with my hair. I can try styling but it just has a mind of its own.
(that was a joke since I don't know who you are in that pic)

Thanks Zen, I was pretty shocked the first day it was cut off... but I really like it now.

LittleSin said:
Bumble I am pretty sure you are the cutest guy here. :uhhuh:
:D D'AAWWWWWW! Thanks! It's just the glasses though. They have that effect on everyone :rofl:

W

Wasabi Poptart

Me at my grandparents' house when I was closing in on a year old.

And this is when I was about 2 or 3. I had just won a trophy at our local 4-H fair's baby parade for having the curliest hair.

Allen said:
(I know. I was just playing along.)
(I figured, but wanted to err on the side of caution.)

And WildSoul, I'm :rofl: at the transition from bald to OMG CURLY! How cute were you??

Eh, what the hell.

Mug from Ed (Well from Cafepress)

BIG Thank you to Meraede for helpilng me get Lil'Richard!!! (Your money order is in the mail!)

Yes I was posing for these, raiding, and skimming the forums while the TV was on, all at the same time. Multitaskers ftw!

Hey, a promise was a promise. :cool:

Love seeing pics of someone I haven't seen before. :D

Also, is that a speaker strapped to your chair, for surround sound?

My husband spent 5 minutes dissecting the items of her room. He was admiring her computer(s?) and monitors when he noticed she had a totally cute Cobra Commander.

The boobs.

ZenMonkey said:
Love seeing pics of someone I haven't seen before. :D

Also, is that a speaker strapped to your chair, for surround sound?
Around these parts, it's call "Mexican Ingenuity". I wanted surround sound speakers for my FPS games (literally hear them sneak up behind me), she didn't want huge stands taking up space. So, compromise!

LittleSin said:
My husband spent 5 minutes dissecting the items of her room. He was admiring her computer(s?) and monitors when he noticed she had a totally cute Cobra Commander.

The boobs.
Somewhere I had taken pictures of 1/3rd of my "collection" of figures and mini's of comics/anime/games on a stand. Sadly I had to take them down and closet it all.... for now. Waiting till we move and get a bigger place, I'd literally need a least 2 full walls with multiple shelves to display the majority of it....

Status
Not open for further replies.