[Drawing] Silver Doodles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I doodle a lot. Now that I know you like them, and with the easy sharing thanks to my smartphone, I'll probably be posting stuff all the time...

Maybe I'll start adding context, explaining when I doodled?

Anyways, doodles done after reading more than 500 pages of The Walking Dead, listening to music and waiting for a friend's text.

IMAG2247.jpg

Zappit

Staff member
Cripes - you've got a great cartoon style - you ever want to do a comic and need a writer - I've got DOZENS of great comics that would gel with that style perfectly! Pixel may be semi-serious, but I've got experience writing wildly out there stuff, too. (Cute Ninja Girls)

Zappit

Staff member
Oh, I'm flattered, but I'm not an artist, just a doodler. Wich doesn't mean I can't try doodling some people or their avatars ;)
Oh, I could mold you -get you there. We start small, with strips that focus mostly on characters, and build over time. If you do feel interested, I could send you a couple sample scripts, and you could see if it's your kind of thing.

Oh, I could mold you -get you there. We start small, with strips that focus mostly on characters, and build over time. If you do feel interested, I could send you a couple sample scripts, and you could see if it's your kind of thing.
send them to him anywaaaaaaaaaaaaay....

Zappit

Staff member
Perhaps - there's talent too good to waste. I got one that should win him over. Need a day to lay it out and send it.

Sorry Silver Jelly, the masses have spoken. You probably won't have to work much at at - just read the script, and doodle what it makes you think about.

Or else.

Status
Not open for further replies.