Shower thoughts...

As I sit here folding underwear, I recall reading all these articles that say women find a man doing housework a turn-on.

And I realize, nobody has ever given me a blowjob for doing laundry.

I did some housework. I, too, expected accolades of some sort, but was instead greeted with "but that's what you're supposed to do". [Mournful Cello]

I had an ex once who got REALLY turned on when I mowed the lawn. It wasn't so much the chore itself that turned her on, but how I smelled afterwards. It drove her nuts.

I had an ex once who got REALLY turned on when I mowed the lawn. It wasn't so much the chore itself that turned her on, but how I smelled afterwards. It drove her nuts.
something something thanks grassy-ass..

EDIT: exp - thanks...grassy-ass...gracias

--Patrick

Last edited:
I am admitting nothing, of course, but I do that for some women that combination of fresh cut lawn, gasoline, and sweat is... pleasant.

Dogs have an unconscious ability to determine North South directions, I sometimes wonder if extraordinary humans can do the same. Would they be wolfmen?

Time to revive this thread:

Every woman deserves a man who treats her like a princess.

Every man deserves a woman who believes March 14 is an actual holiday.