Secret Santa 2019 - now with more DoomWeasels!

I'm out of town and probably won't even be able to think about this until at least Monday, so I'm not going to be an early bird on this. :p

It just arrived! Sorry, I didn't know, or I would have waited to post!

And good things are worth the wait!
20191130_165209.jpg
20191130_165148.jpg
(Yeah, I'm a mess because we were outside putting up the lights.)
Thank you again, Santa Tin!

No I don't think it's weird that we never see Celt Z & Wonder Z in the same room together. Why would I find that weird? Next you'll be asking me why we never see puny Parker & Spider-Man together either.

Oh, @Far, your Secret Santa would like some gift ideas. Please respond. Don't make me send a doomweasel after you.
Hey! Sorry, been out all day the last few and missed this.

Here's my bookshelf again this year and my ebooks. Good way to get an idea of the things I like. Particular favourites are the Red Rising series.

20191130_203823.jpg
1575175912315.png

Also, I realized recently that while I've been playing League of Legends since early 2011 I don't have anything league related. These are my top 8 most played champions, Lux by a huge margin.

1575175363256.png

And here's my list of steam games. Please...don't buy me any more games though. Not even gonna bother linking to my wishlist, the profile is just again to give a good idea of what I'm into.

Let me know if this kickstarts any ideas. If not, I can provide more!

Last edited:
A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Bubble181 Weasels have been dispatched to your location. Due to their tiny legs, but boundless energy, they will arrive on Tuesday Dec 3rd. Be prepared.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Hi @Tress ! Your shipments are on their way - one should arrive somewhere between the ninth and the twelfth, the other between the sixth and thirteenth. They're more on the "interesting" than "fun" part of the spectrum of gifts, but I hope you'll find enjoyment anyway.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Tinwhistler your gift is ordered, but the delivery window is unusually wide. The seller says it may arrive on your doorstep anywhere from Dec 9-31. Will update with any additional info.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Hi @Tress ! Your shipments are on their way - one should arrive somewhere between the ninth and the twelfth, the other between the sixth and thirteenth. They're more on the "interesting" than "fun" part of the spectrum of gifts, but I hope you'll find enjoyment anyway.
USPS has a very special way of counting calendar days, so now the first part will be arriving the fourth, and the second the tenth.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Sorry, Far's Secret Santa here again. Never mind. Didn't see his post above before posting. I have some ideas and have begun peculating ideas.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Dei yours might be a tad later than normal. money is a real thing apparently.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Dirona - your Delivery Doomie has been sent on his way! Expect a package either Friday or Monday, unless he gets distracted by something shiny.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Welp, Far's order has been made. REALLY hope he likes it. :D

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Bubble181 I have received an email that the delivery has been delayed by a day due to something at the delivery service. However, they only mentioned one part of the order, so I don't know if the other part will still arrive today or not.

@Bubble181 I have received an email that the delivery has been delayed by a day due to something at the delivery service. However, they only mentioned one part of the order, so I don't know if the other part will still arrive today or not.
One part arrived today; sadly it was broken. I wasn't at home, but since it rattled around my fiancée opened it and a part had come off. She called the shipper and they'll credit it back, so you can decide to buy it again or not. :(

mok_SS_Halforums.png

Well, that's some real weasel-dung. If I do get the money back, I'll buy you a replacement. Sorry man :(

Well, that's some real weasel-dung. If I do get the money back, I'll buy you a replacement. Sorry man :(
You can't help it. It's a pretty mug, just with an ear missing :confused:
There's plenty of packaging around the box with the mug in it but inside the box was nothing. I can't imagine any mug surviving that mode of transport.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@evilmike Gift is incoming but Amazon was being weird and asking for a phone number as well as saying your zip code and address were wrong, though I verified with google that what you'd provided matched, so I'm shipping here first then will send off to you. Should still make the shipping deadline.

A general note to my Secret Santa Doomweasel: an appropriate t-shirt (XXL) from your locale or some ST:TOS related knick-knack would also be accepted.

@Bubble181 Your second package was delivered to your neighbor at 67. I figure you're already on holiday as you mentioned but that's where you can pick it up on your return.