Secret Compliments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would forcefully push you up against the wall of your bedroom and undress every part of you with my teeth. Every inch of your body would feel my lips as they came off. I'd show/remind you what lips this soft can feel like. I'd let you tremble for a few moments inbetween my advances until your legs could barely keep you standing. Then I'd lie back on the bed and watch the surprised look on your face as you suddenly realize you can't/don't want to resist ravishing me on your sheets. We'd spend hours taking turns... sweat pouring between us, barely stopping to breathe and when your body couldn't take another bite or touch, I'd actually give you one more before releasing you into a gentle restful sleep.

I'm amazed at how consistently (okay, like nearly every post) funny your posts are to me and it makes coming to the boards that much more fun.

My adds are for meeting chinese women and League of Legends.

Also, I can ask a volvo mechanic about my parts.

I think they spelt vulva wrong.

I would drink with you on a regular basis, and it would be awesome. Note that I'm drunk while saying this; reliability may be compromised.

ElJuski

Staff member
I want all of these to be posts about me. And if any of them are, THANK YOU! Anyways, three random ones:

Deep down, I find your nerdy innocence admirable.

ALSO

I am completely jealous of your gumption, if not your talent, in what you strive to do.

ALSO

I'd totally do awful, terrible, amazing things with you.

*drops mic*

I want all of these to be posts about me. And if any of them are, THANK YOU! Anyways, three random ones:

Deep down, I find your nerdy innocence admirable.

ALSO

I am completely jealous of your gumption, if not your talent, in what you strive to do.

ALSO

I'd totally do awful, terrible, amazing things with you.

*drops mic*

I want all of these to be posts about me. And if any of them are...

ElJuski

Staff member
well the third one at least :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

but hey, honestly, good thread, man.

That one probably isn't as anonymous as it could be.

Really the only one I cared about.

Also, a secret compliment -

If anyone on these forums was going to become somewhat "famous," I'm pretty sure that it would be you, and your voice would be the reason for it.

Dave

Staff member
You kept me sane during these hard times. You allowed me to vent when I needed to, laugh when I didn't want to and stay calm when all I wanted to do was drive my car into a wall as fast as it could go. I've never met you but my life is brighter for knowing you even in this small way.

Am I the only one wondering who people are referring to? I know, it wouldn't make it secret anymore, but I'm curious.

...if only 'cause I selfishly wonder how many (if any) refer to me. :p

I feel for what you've been through and what you've shared with us here. You're a damn nice guy, and I hope that one day you get everything you deserve.

If you and I ever saw a movie, I'd spring for 3-D.*

*Unless I thought it would distract from the experience which sometimes I feel like it does, ya know?

You remind me of Perez Hilton but in a good way. (you know... you know a lot of useless stuff... and present it well)

oh gawd

Status
Not open for further replies.