[Brazelton] Scientologist Kirstie Alley

I loved to hate her as Virgilia Hazard in North & South, what a principled, despicable bitch.
Was sad to learn about her RL descend into Scientology and Antivax.
RIP

I hate that she went off the deep end because I liked her in shows.
Wasn't she like a scientologist for, like, decades ?

Yup, looked it up, she was one from 1979... didn't guess star on Fraser because of the characters profession.

Dave

Staff member
And she became a HUGE Trumper. She did regret later…voicing her support. Not that she supported him, just that she voiced it.

I've been avoiding commenting on this. I have an ex-girlfriend that was a Scientologist, so I know way more about it than I care to. People seem to like Kirstie Alley, so haven't wanted to spoil what might have been an otherwise feel-good thread.

In any case, as she was a Scientologist, it's almost certain that she was doing the "Purification Rundown" to help treat her cancer.
Which, basically, is a sauna and a regimen of B vitamins.

I've been avoiding commenting on this. I have an ex-girlfriend that was a Scientologist, so I know way more about it than I care to. People seem to like Kirstie Alley, so haven't wanted to spoil what might have been an otherwise feel-good thread.

In any case, as she was a Scientologist, it's almost certain that she was doing the "Purification Rundown" to help treat her cancer.
Which, basically, is a sauna and a regimen of B vitamins.
Of course.