Say Something About the Previous Poster X: Your What hurts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is not entirely wrong, as I've never closed one of these before. Or posted in one since I can remem -- OH SHIII

Would (I think) know what I meant if I called him a pulunnussija in honor of "No Cussing Week," but hopefully would not take it personally and in fact would be flattered that I tried to find a good Finnish cuss word for him.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Just made me laugh so hard - but in a good way. And no, I didn't take it personally. But do you know what that actually meant? :D

Lemme know if you want to find out more Finnish cusses.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Knows that Finnish elements are very beneficial for such activities. In the summer it's too warm to go with clothes on, in the winter it's nice to snuggle up...

^is the second board member who replies in a non-dismissive way to me inviting myself over to their place. If this keeps up, I'll be taking a week off in the summer and doing a tour of the European board members :rcain:

^is not thinking far enough. My vacation for july and august is already set, if I were to do something additionally, it'd have to be middle-september, I think.

^should train a camera on me. They speed up blinking like mad (fact. All newscasters suffer from it, for example.)

Status
Not open for further replies.