[Brazelton] Rush Limbaugh

I also normally try not to speak ill of the dead, but I think one of the greatest metrics of someone's life is how much help or how much hurt you've put into the world, and Rush most definitely put mostly hurt into the world.

I'll speak ill of the dead. He was a piece of shit and the only sad thing about this is that it didn't happen decades earlier.
I'm not sure I agree with that. It's kind of sad that he didn't die in a shootout while he was holed up in a motel wearing nothing but chaps and a cowboy hat with a goat he insisted was his wife live on TV.

figmentPez

Staff member

Presumably Mr. Limbaugh, the conservative Christianity touting man that he was, followed the greatest commandments, and loved others as he loved himself, so clearly he would want us to celebrate his death.

I am not going to shit on him, as I don't believe one should talk ill of the dead.

I will say though that the idea of him not being on the airwaves anymore makes me breathe a sigh of relief. Less people will get caught up in his regressive narrative.

Last edited:
A lot to think about in this debate.