Roman Polanski

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iaculus

Now of course in history there are many relationship that worked out with a legal vs a minor. If you think about it, when I was 18 my wife was 11 at the time. Granted I met her at 20 and love her since. We been together for 9 years now and going, but I do get a little creep out and probably end up in jail if I was dating a 11 year old at the time when I was 18.
Ah... just so we're clear, were you twenty when you met, or was she?

Just wanted to be sure.[/QUOTE]

I was 27 and she was 20[/QUOTE]

Yeah, figured as much. Just sounded like you met her when she was thirteen, which I know you didn't mean but amused me nonetheless.

C

Chibibar

Now of course in history there are many relationship that worked out with a legal vs a minor. If you think about it, when I was 18 my wife was 11 at the time. Granted I met her at 20 and love her since. We been together for 9 years now and going, but I do get a little creep out and probably end up in jail if I was dating a 11 year old at the time when I was 18.
Ah... just so we're clear, were you twenty when you met, or was she?

Just wanted to be sure.[/QUOTE]

I was 27 and she was 20[/QUOTE]

Yeah, figured as much. Just sounded like you met her when she was thirteen, which I know you didn't mean but amused me nonetheless.[/QUOTE]

well. It is funny cause when I talk to my wife about events like my first job vs her first job and such. She always goes, "Do you know how old I was then?" so age difference does have some impact. I told her my life in High school and she always goes, "but, I was in elementary school then"

While I love my wife with all my heart, it does creep me out what if I met her earlier even 3 years earlier or 4 years earlier might change things. (i.e. I would be 23 vs 16)

There are so many jokes in her that I don't even know where to begin. I really don't. I hate this thread because I can't decide which direction to take it in.

I think I'm going to go watch the South Park "NAMBLA" episode now. That should be a good starting place.

I

Iaculus

There are so many jokes in her that I don't even know where to begin. I really don't. I hate this thread because I can't decide which direction to take it in.

I think I'm going to go watch the South Park "NAMBLA" episode now. That should be a good starting place.
Hey, why not go for all of them at once?

C

Chazwozel

Dear God, so much stupidity I don't know where to start

a) you're ignorant if you think it's impossible for someone to be more mature than others their own age. Considering 16 is perfectly legal, and she was a mere month away from becoming 15, do you seriously think that a year will suddenly make a huge difference? Ignorance ignorance ignorance.

b) She was in High school, not middle school.

c) she had a job since she was 11 and she was more responsible than me in many areas.

d) you're all so narrow minded you think relationships are all about sex which says more about you all than about me. Romance does NOT equal sex - intimacy does NOT equal sex. I feel pity for you if that's all you can think about. I'm not going to talk about the details - that's a private matter.

e) Tell me how she couldn't possibly love me when she still does, 7 years later? Are you seriously so ignorant to think it's impossible for someone her age to know what love is, simply because most other girls her age don't?

f) it's not because YOU never met someone several years younger than you who you can't connect with that it's impossible - the world does not revolve around you. Me and her clicked on every level and that's what matters - I don't give a shit about your personal experiences, I know mine.

g) I never pushed myself on her AT ALL so keep your \"creepy\" comments to yourselves, jack ass.

And how the hell could you just go \"oh it's bad for her\" when she admits that I brought much needed stability in her life and that it did her a lot of good. How big a MORON do you need to be to think that? Seriously, the arrogance coming from small and narrow minded people here is baffling - I even saved her fucking life at one moment in time, yet you got the gall to say it was wrong simply because your mind is too primitive to understand?

And yes I will defend this full out, because you're desecrating one of the best moments in my life and you're insulting her to boot with your petty comments.
So how were those Hannah Montana concerts? Did you pretend to be her dad when you picked her up from school?

Dude, she was 14/15, whatever... It's a taboo to be romantically intimate with an adolescent when you're almost 10 years her senior sex or no sex. It's been mentioned before, you can rant over and over again about how mature she was for her age, but the bottom line is a 15 year old is still maturing, developing, and is a big raging sack of hormones. That's fact for anyone at that age. No matter how much you want to spin it.

Did you ever stop and think that she came from a broken home and you took (maybe unknowingly) advantage of that? Did you ever stop and think that as an adult it was your responsibility to NOT allow that sort of relationship to develop. The stability in her life that you're referring to would have been filled any responsible adult figure. Are you too stupid to see that she had some major daddy issues? You pretty much manipulated a disturbed child. Nothing more.

And no, there is nothing wrong with an adult having an enduring friendship with a young person, but it is that adult's place to know where the line is drawn and not to cross it because a teenage child doesn't.

I'm sure as hell glad she wasn't my kid, because you'd be dead and buried in my backyard. Of course that was the problem to begin with...daddy issues... I'm sure if her parents were all there, you'd have your ass locked away or a shotgun pellet lodged in your ass.

Oh here's an interview with a pedophile, he's pretty much giving out the same rational as you are:

W

Wasabi Poptart

well. It is funny cause when I talk to my wife about events like my first job vs her first job and such. She always goes, "Do you know how old I was then?" so age difference does have some impact. I told her my life in High school and she always goes, "but, I was in elementary school then"

While I love my wife with all my heart, it does creep me out what if I met her earlier even 3 years earlier or 4 years earlier might change things. (i.e. I would be 23 vs 16)
I met my husband when I was 30 and he was 24. I remember when I first realized that he was a few months from being born when I went to see Star Wars with my parents. It was kind of funny. Then I realized he was only 11 when I got my driver's license. It was too icky to think about. We try not to discuss those things too much.

ElJuski

Staff member
WELLLLP THIS THREAD IS FUCKING CREEPY AS FUCK

GOOD GAME ICARUS

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

YOU CREEPY PEDOFUCK

It's been mentioned before, you can rant over and over again about how mature she was for her age, but the bottom line is a 15 year old is still maturing, developing, and is a big raging sack of hormones.
If anything, talking about how mature she was highlights how immature he was.

C

Chibibar

Iaculus: I think Chaz might be right and he could be wrong. When a person is from a broken home, usually try to find a role model or someone that will care for them. I think this is one of the reason gangs are popular now-a-days. Parents (usually both) are so busy trying to survive in this economy and don't have time for kids.

I could be possible she look up to you since you are the adult figure who give her support that she wanted.

Iaculus: I think Chaz might be right and he could be wrong. When a person is from a broken home, usually try to find a role model or someone that will care for them. I think this is one of the reason gangs are popular now-a-days. Parents (usually both) are so busy trying to survive in this economy and don't have time for kids.

I could be possible she look up to you since you are the adult figure who give her support that she wanted.
Poor Iaculus. You mean Icarus.

P

Philosopher B.

This may be one of the more disturbing threads I've seen come from this community.

/posting from a proxy

S

SeraRelm

Poor Iaculus. You mean Icarus.[/QUOTE]

I

Iaculus

Ladies and gentlemen, I did not have sexual relations with that teenager.

Status
Not open for further replies.