Rise of Skywalker with Spoilers

Reactions
1,971 621 2
It seems like everyone with a major part in TROS has something against Disney over the movie except Daisy Ridley, so I wonder if she has something else coming up.

Reactions
928 369 14
Just saw it. It's definitely not the best SW movie, and there's lots of things to critique, but all in all, I enjoyed it and thought most storylines were closed with some semblance of coherence.
I'd definitely rank it above 1, 2 and probably 8. Some bits were obviously rewritten around Fisher's death, and some of the fan service was unnecessary and some characters...ugh. but overall, not the train wreck I was expecting given some of the comments and reviews I'd seen.

Reactions
1,457 533 7
https://news.avclub.com/turns-out-colin-trevorrows-version-of-star-wars-episod-1841002112

Treverrow's story treatment leaked and while it probably would've still been kinda shitty, it sounds, I dunno, dozens of times better than RotS was.

It was titled Duel of the Fates, didn't have Palpatine alive in it, didn't have a sudden Kylo face turn for no reason, had Rose as a character that did things, etc.

It also had a 7000 year old dark side Lovecraftian monstrosity be Palpatine's teacher.