[News] Rick drops the N-bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, man. I can't say for certain what he was trying to say there that he went back on. He's not a very good public speaker as it is and he could be saying anything there.

Yeah, I get what you are getting at. I'm saying as an objective observer, I can't say for certain what he was about to say. I just don't have that crystal ball. Could be nectar, neck tie,or nickel. Definitely an N word.

Yeah, I can't tell what he's saying there either. "The anti-war, government n..." It's like the connection between brain and mouth was momentarily severed.

Awful lot of people twisting into odd shapes willing to give Santorum the benifit of the doubt. Guy definately said "nig"

Saw this earlier, someone postulated he was trying to say "anti-war beatnik" but then added government in there and it threw him off rhythm. Doesn't seem unreasonable.

Dave

Staff member
I think Rick Santorum is a destructive idiot who wants Christian sharia law in the US. I wouldn't vote for him if all the other candidates were all struck by lightning and died.

I have listened to this several times. Unless you told me that's what he said I never would have thought he dropped the n-bomb. Sorry, but I think it's people hearing what they want to hear.

I think Rick Santorum is a destructive idiot who wants Christian sharia law in the US. I wouldn't vote for him if all the other candidates were all struck by lightning and died.

I have listened to this several times. Unless you told me that's what he said I never would have thought he dropped the n-bomb. Sorry, but I think it's people hearing what they want to hear.
Yeah, I can't stand Santorum either but I think this is a case of people seeing the racism they want to be there so damn bad.

Rick Santorum's brand of racism is more destructive than anyone throwing around racial slurs, for the record.
My mom always had a joke about those types of racists. She always pictured them saying something like "I'm not racist; I love black people! I think everyone should own at least two."

Dave

Staff member
Not all Republicans are racist, but all racists are Republican.

(This is a joke, people! And for those of you who have dark styles...you ruined my secret message.)

S

Soliloquy

Not all Republicans are racist, but all racists are Republican.

(This is a joke, people! And for those of you who have dark styles...you ruined my secret message.)
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: A Republican!

And it's good to know that none of these fellows are racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.