Ravenpoe AMA, starting this shit again

Why is chili served hot?

Can atheists get insurance for acts of God?

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Chili and chilly are homophones that, despite being pronounced the same way, mean different things. Chili is a food dish whose flavor is strongly derived from aromatics which increase in intensity when served warm.

While atheists don't believe in a god, they usually don't mind turns of phrase, such as act of God to describe a natural disaster, or explaining Jesus Christ in a moment of shock. Also in the US I'm pretty sure trying to deny an atheist insurance for that reason would be considered unlawful discrimination.

And finally, while I don't think I've ever found a quiz to be that quizzical, tests do make me testy

While you obviously meant exclaiming instead of explaining, is it OK to run with that and try to imagine what it would look like to have an atheist explain Jesus when startled?

While you obviously meant exclaiming instead of explaining, is it OK to run with that and try to imagine what it would look like to have an atheist explain Jesus when startled?
*wakes up suddenly, notices house is on fire*
JESUS CHRIST! ...If he actually existed was just a man that many people followed for his *throws on pants* wisdom and compassion! He probably was just trying *pulls shirt on and begins to run out of house* lead his group of followers as best he could! *grabs phone and dials 911*