Rape is a "pre-existing condition"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you on about? That's a hell of a reach from what I said.
Your post implied a problem with people being required to pay for medical care, being potentially worse than free but inadequately available care. I used exaggeration to express the absurdity I found in such a thought.

What are you on about? That's a hell of a reach from what I said.
Your post implied a problem with people being required to pay for medical care, being potentially worse than free but inadequately available care. I used exaggeration to express the absurdity I found in such a thought.[/QUOTE]
You went beyond exaggeration. You entered the absurd. I didn't say people shouldn't pay for healthcare. I didn't imply it either. That you came to the conclusion on your own shows that you have absolutely no idea what I think on the subject. It's like you read a single post and didn't bother to read how it got there.

On top of that bullshit his wife was so stressed out when his attacks started happening again that she became ill and needed medical care which the insurance company decided not to cover because they claimed it was caused by her husband's pre-existing condition.
what

Man, it's like the insurance companies are doing everything to try to not have their profits lowered... how unexpected.

Zappit

Staff member
Hardly surprised at this one. I heard a story about a woman denied breast cancer care because of a pre-existing condition called acne.

Status
Not open for further replies.