Rant VI: Now Drama Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw jeez, Frank. I'm sorry.

@ Makare - I started taking a very dim view on drunkenness when I was an RA. Come to think of it, I've only been drunk twice in my life. That is mostly because I've seen so many hopelessly wrecked people that I never want to put myself in that state, EVER.

One of my good friends caught his wife sending and receiving inappropriate text messages from an unknown individual. She agreed to stop and go to counseling for it.

Two days later, he came home to find that she had skipped town and emptied their bank account. Compounding the problem, the business "they" owned is technically in her name.

Dave

Staff member
Tell him to lawyer up and fast. There are probably documents which can prove that he was a de facto co-owner and constitutes a verbal contract. The faster he moves the better off he is.

North_Ranger

Staff member
What Dave and Ame have been saying.

Gah, it just angers me to no end hearing people do something like that to their significant others. Bunch of Brutuses and Quislings, the lot of 'em.

Dave

Staff member
Got my son's grades today for his second semester....C+ and an F. This brings his grades to a walloping and academic-probationary 1.50 GPA. Awesome. This means that I'm withdrawing him from his FREE college before he flunks completely out and can never go back and he has a week to tell me which branch of the military he's going into.

Don't let him choose air force if you're in a hurry to have him out..unless he wants to do something like EOD or security forces, there's a long waiting list for stuff. My step-son's been waiting for his ship date for like 9 months.

Dave

Staff member
Don't let him choose air force if you're in a hurry to have him out..unless he wants to do something like EOD or security forces, there's a long waiting list for stuff. My step-son's been waiting for his ship date for like 9 months.
Fuck me. That's not what I want to hear. That's what we've been pushing him towards. His mom doesn't want him in a branch where he might be in harms way. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.