Rant V - The Drama Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm using a slide rule and log charts, ther servers are down right now and these numbers need to get finished today. So why don't you pour out that coffee and do something useful like coallating the reports?

Friggin Reagan babies.

Awesome.

After three months of work, over $8,000 in billable hours, two months after I submitted the first invoice, the University procurement office decides they want to start the process to get the contract approved.

And to think I traded sleep and time with my family to get this done to their schedule.
Deja vu. There's a special place in hell for University procurement personnel.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, pretty much.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Fuckin' asshole.

Fuckin', goddamn mother-fucker of an ass-hole.

Fuckin', goddamn mother-fucker of a bleeding ass-hole.

Whoop-de-fuckin'-doo...

[/non sequitur]

North_Ranger

Staff member
*twitch*

Chaz... I'm going to bed now. And when I wake up tomorrow morning, I'm going to check if that piece of crap you consider "Hjoo-more" is still there.

What happens in the morning, what I see when I open this thread again... will be entirely dependant of you.

you know, if someone got banned over the sad trombone sound...

I think that'd be the day I had to find myself a new place to hang out.

C

Chazwozel

*twitch*

Chaz... I'm going to bed now. And when I wake up tomorrow morning, I'm going to check if that piece of crap you consider "Hjoo-more" is still there.

What happens in the morning, what I see when I open this thread again... will be entirely dependant of you.

Uh what? So is that a threat to ban me because you're in a bad mood? Cause if that's the case, I suggest you step down as a mod.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Context is everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.