[PC Game] Project Winter

Also, a lot of the cosmetic items sell for pocket change on the Steam Market, I've been selling extra trading cards for a few cents to buy clothes.

Also, a lot of the cosmetic items sell for pocket change on the Steam Market, I've been selling extra trading cards for a few cents to buy clothes.
This was nice. I didn't know you could do that. I was able to find some fun stuff.
I've also played a few games with some others. I think I have a better idea on how things work. One thing that we were failing to do very quickly was make walkie talkies for everyone to start off with. Makes it a lot harder for the traitors to ambush someone.

This was nice. I didn't know you could do that. I was able to find some fun stuff.
I've also played a few games with some others. I think I have a better idea on how things work. One thing that we were failing to do very quickly was make walkie talkies for everyone to start off with. Makes it a lot harder for the traitors to ambush someone.
We failed to do pretty much anything quickly.

Stability is probably less important than just rushing objectives as fast as possible. We aren't planning to long haul here.

GasBandit

Staff member
Several times when I played as a traitor, my priority one was, if I found walkie talkies or weapons, was to hide them way out where nobody would find them.

GasBandit

Staff member
I really also wish there was camera rotation to this game. Where's the best place to hide something? Right on top of the ground, a behind a tree. I did it many times. Find 3 poisoned crossbows in traitor crates? Move them closer to the cabin, drop them on the ground behind a tree. Never had anybody else find them. Felt a bit unfair.

The random events are very traitor favoring.
The last few games that I played the survivors were able to win just fine. Knowing what you are doing obviously makes a huge difference.
I also found that the most useful tool to have with you at all times is the sickle. Does as much damage as the axe and pick and harvests the very useful berry and herb bushes quickly.

GasBandit

Staff member
And the ranged weapons are ridiculously inaccurate. The crossbows often pass right through stationary targets, and... well hell, I managed to melee Dei to death when she had a shotgun and started at range.

I'll echo the Sickle: it's more than enough to kill someone with and it's good enough for wolves, plus you can get food and healing with it. I'll also echo Gasbandit's strategy: just picking up items and hiding them from everyone else was disasterously effective because everyone was focusing on doing bunkers and not just getting wood/metal instead.

As for this Saturday... I might be out? Getting 3 teeth pulled at 1:30 on Friday, so I might be in a lot of pain still.