[PC Game] Project AMR2...finally about to be completed August 6

Dave

Staff member
Things are great! People are great! Shredded cheese is grated!

Next time you're wandering the country you should stop in. I'll let you play with my Vive, if you know what I mean.

Things are great! People are great! Shredded cheese is grated!

Next time you're wandering the country you should stop in. I'll let you play with my Vive, if you know what I mean.
He means you'll get to experience him in 3D.

--Patrick

Downloaded it today, put about an hour into it.

If you enjoyed the GBA Metroid games, do yourself a favor and grab this. It's great.

Considering the Torrent no longer appears to work (or there's some problem on my end), any possibility of helping a fellow forumite out in PMs or something? Dropbox, etc. Don't want to get the board in trouble for hosting it though.

Thanks to all. There were PMs as well, and I grabbed it now. And it runs. I need to hook up a gamepad, but I'm not worried.

Now all I have to find on the darkweb (or wherever) is Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes. I wasn't as close to "release" when I realized it had gotten the C&D, but I heard a release candidate was out there... somewhere. I'll have to search for that some time.

...hint ...hint.

;)

Really, you guys are all awesome.

figmentPez

Staff member
X / DavidAngel64 is starting a playthrough of AM2R. Like most of his Let's Plays, I expect this one to be abandoned mid-way through, but this time I'm not sure if his fickle schedule will be the cause, or if Nintendo's lawyers will.

Thanks to all. There were PMs as well, and I grabbed it now. And it runs. I need to hook up a gamepad, but I'm not worried.

Now all I have to find on the darkweb (or wherever) is Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes. I wasn't as close to "release" when I realized it had gotten the C&D, but I heard a release candidate was out there... somewhere. I'll have to search for that some time.

...hint ...hint.

;)

Really, you guys are all awesome.

how close to release?