Post your station

When I bought this house, I needed to fax over a bunch of paperwork, and Fedex Office has gotten so outrageous at their per-page cost, it was actually cheaper to buy a cheap fax at walmart than it was to pay for a one-time fax.

In my defense, I am technically an artist, and need to keep creative stuff around me.
In my defense, I need to move a bunch of crap around before I take any pictures I'm going to share publicly.
Nowhere near as bad as it used to be, but still.

--Patrick

I once said here that I didn't like ornaments, Too lazy to add text but I dont have pictures or, posters or figures. The only exception is Bombshell that is laying somewhere. The wall is dirty because that is where the cats like to exit. The small computer is my plex - sonarr -radarr - databases server. I don't know how you can have that many things because in my small setup catches a lot of dust. I also need to buy proper office char. That bottle is sanitizing gel I swear.
1606597267094.png

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
Obviously I was joking....But I've used keyboards like that ,and absolutely hated them. My head isn't built to use my two hands separately like that.
My only gripe is I wish that the cable that connects the two halves was much longer, so that I could mount each half at the end of my chair's armrests and run the cable around the back of the chair.