Podcast for this Sunday (Tomorrow!) - 20 Sept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross

Staff member
New podcast broadcasting across your tubes tomorrow at 1pm EDT / 12 noon CDT.

The subject... "The geeks' view of the popular social networking sites." We will discuss what sites we use, why we use them, and why other sites can go shove it up their ass. Also, we will include some Halforums talk about site updates and possibly thread fads and trends.

Join the chat LIVE with Dave, myself, and others who decide to call in!
http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/56336

*grmblgrrrarg*

I would have loved to participate, but exactly this sunday I don't have the time... *le sigh*

But there will be other geekcasts, won't there?

Avast ye scurvy dogs! if'n ye don't mind me saying I's don't be und'standin' a word out of yer dirty mouths. Ye be talkin' like the wenches I once entertained in me quaters... but that be another story

Ross

Staff member
Yar! Thar be a to-do on the speakin of your cap'n an' crew, when the sun is once again highest o'er the Midwest.

Iff'n you wanna listen in, thar be a thing to click with your mousey thingy just below these words:
http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/56336

Avast ye scurvy dogs! if'n ye don't mind me saying I's don't be und'standin' a word out of yer dirty mouths. Ye be talkin' like the wenches I once entertained in me quaters... but that be another story
To be fair to the wenches, it be hard for them to mumble coherently with your davey jones in their locker.

pissed that I missed the first half. I wanted to get in on some of the social networking talk.

Ross

Staff member
The whole 'cast will be up soon enough :)

We had Dave, myself, Psyclone, and a new guest who's never heard of halforums.com join us in the audio chat, so we had some fun. Great turnout this week amongst the non-audio chat as well!

I also missed the new person, and inside jokes about geography! *throws a bit of a tiff*

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Also, did we go over why we don't have a facebook page in depth? I wanted to ask about it early on, and when I did Ame said she didn't make one on purpose but that was it. Seems like it would be a good way for us all to add one another and kinda advertise the site a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.