Please help me and vote for my picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys....

So, I feel awful about bothering everyone, but I've entered a contest to be a spokesmodel for a lolita wig company. I can't even believe I'm doing this....ugh, but anyway.

I would appreciate it so much if everyone would go and vote for me here:
http://www.facebook.com/GothicLolitaWigs?v=app_204169126292521&app_data=cid_14500

This is so scary. Anyway, so, yeah, if could vote that would be great! I would also really reall appreciate if you could spread the word as well. (Only one vote per ip address = I'm going to need all of the help I can get.)

Thanks!

EDIT: Also, you need to like the page before you can vote. So, I totally understand if thats a problem. Don't worry about it.

EDIT PART 2: So, I'm talking about Lolita fashion...not any other kind of lolita (I had no idea I needed to specify...). Thanks. :)

Dave

Staff member
I have to Like a page called the Gothic Lolita Wigs? That seems a bit...creepy to me.

It's okay, I didn't realize you have to like the page first, so don't bother.

...It's just a wig company, there shouldn't be to much creepy about it?

M

makare

I would have been happy to use my regular account but I already explained how that worked out >.>

I love gothic lolita and those wigs are awesome!

how did I miss this....done and done, I will leave a note for my friends/fans to vote as well on our production page for raid and mines webshow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.